PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O the "Galichticos"

smokie_bacon_crisps
31-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Hello!

Thanks again for all the Galichticos who helped come together to sponsor Colin Hamilton and Michael Travis. I have to admit I completely forgot about getting into Hospitality but was kindly reminded on Saturday.

I've spoke to Malcolm at the club and the Galichticos are going to be able to go up after the Stranraer game (Sat 12th April) for a few drinks and if anyone wants a photograph with the players then we will try and make that happen.

if you can email me at scotsman_in_hawaii@yahoo.com if you can make it then I can give him a head count.

Thanks again for your support.

SBC

timlichtie
31-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Sounds great. Next home game?

smokie_bacon_crisps
31-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Sorry I meant to say it was for the Stranraer match, so;

Arbroath vs Stranraer - Saturday 12th April

smokie_bacon_crisps
07-04-2014, 03:28 PM
I still haven't heard from the vast marjority of the Galichticos about Saturday. Will anyone be attending the game? If so do you want to come up after the game to hospitality for a few drinks?

I've spoke to TimLichtie and Maroonie but

Lichtgilphead
DDAFC
Lichtie36niihello
Arbroath1
AFCNeil
AFC1320
Fargone
FifeLichtie
Steeplejack
LanarkshireLichtie
Fatwull

and Andy

Please let me know. If anyone can't make it I will try and make arrangements for another game.

Thanks

SBC

steeplejack
07-04-2014, 03:33 PM
I will be at the game, will try and pop up for a pint after the game, but got stuff on at night so can't promise, will try my best tho :-)

AFC1320
07-04-2014, 10:44 PM
I will pop up for a pint after the game.

FIFELICHTIE
08-04-2014, 06:49 AM
I'll be at the game with my son but don't think we'll make it to hospitality afterwards.

Enjoy !

Arbroath1
08-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Thanks for invite will hav eto decline though as need to head up road after game. With Travis signed hopefully Hammy follows suit and we can sponsor again.

Be it DIV1 OR DIV2 nO PROBLEM through thick and thin.Always a lICHTIE

Fargone
09-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Be it DIV1 OR DIV2 nO PROBLEM through thick and thin.Always a lICHTIE

Well said Arbroath1 - the scenery (ie Division 1,2 Highland) is incidental. It will be nice to have a new variety of fixtures

SBC - I'm at the game Saturday but probably won't make it afterwards. No problem and no need to arrange any alternative

Actually, I've never been along to see their Hospitality in action for myself. Must organise something one day

fatwull
09-04-2014, 02:14 PM
:( Sorry pal, i'm offshore

smokie_bacon_crisps
11-04-2014, 04:16 PM
I'm sorry for those who can't make it, but for those that can I'd suggest we meet outside the club shop after the match then go as a group up to the small bar to meet Malcolm.

Second question - Would you want to meet Trav or Hammy for a photograph? It can be arranged if anyone would like it?

Let me know

Thanks again,

SBC

maroonie
11-04-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry for those who can't make it, but for those that can I'd suggest we meet outside the club shop after the match then go as a group up to the small bar to meet Malcolm.

Second question - Would you want to meet Trav or Hammy for a photograph? It can be arranged if anyone would like it?

Let me know

Thanks again,

SBC
Not fussed about meeting the players myself but if they are there.

lichtgilphead
11-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Sorry about being so late in replying.

I'm not going to be able to make it, but Gilp Junior hasn't got back to me - he said a couple of weeks ago that he might be in Arbroath the weekend of the Stranraer game.

So, if he does get round to reading his text messages & turns up, please make him welcome in my place.

AFC1320
11-04-2014, 09:36 PM
I am up for having a pint and a chat with the AFC players after the game.

smokie_bacon_crisps
12-04-2014, 12:09 PM
The players will be coming up to the bar

No problem at all Gilp and junior is more than welcome. Thank you again for your 2 seasons of sponsorship!

See everyone outside the club shop after the game, and then we can head up as a group.

See you then!

timlichtie
13-04-2014, 11:02 AM
I thought we were very well looked after by the Club. Several of the players came to chat and were all very sociable. Thanks to SBC for organising things and taking the photos.

Hopefully the GaLichticos ride again next season!

AFC1320
13-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Agree with Tim well done to SBC and Malcom from the club and the players for taken out time to have a beer a chat and photos taken with the fans.

Roll on next season whatever division we are in.