PDA

View Full Version : SUNDERLAND!

gaz1959
31-03-2014, 10:47 PM
making 'ammers appy :blue:

Did you go Red? Not looking good is it :?

redhugh
01-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Aye Gaz I went,have been really down about the lads for a while now seems to be one step forward and two back for us.

Been saying for a while now our lack of goals would see us relegated we have spent about 20m on Altidore,Wickham and Danny Graham all three have been utter $hite.

Last nights game was ***** and we came up short now I am resigned to relegation.

Been saying for weeks enough is enough and I wont be going back next season but after thinking about it long and hard is it Sunderland I am sick of or Premiership football.

After looking at the clubs in the Championship it has really whetted my appetite for next season,loads of northern teams and clubs with great tradition.The Premier is full of over paid prim donas who dont give a $hit about the Club or the fans...so I will get my season ticket and look forward to getting back to proper football and stuff the Premier league circus.

Altobelli
01-04-2014, 04:24 PM
I can guess your anger and sadness Red.

I'm **** a hoop that Burnley look like they may get into the top tier again, but as we all know it is not an even playing field in the Premiership and until the FA make some radical changes (which they wont) nothing is going to change.

Even worse for Clubs in the lower leagues who get next to phuck all after the FA feather the nests of the top Clubs while the instigators of all this get richer and watch lower Clubs struggle without a care, they are a disgrace >:(

gaz1959
01-04-2014, 07:32 PM
I share your thoughts too

The exciting thing for us all is to get there but once getting there you know the playing field is not even and hence the fun goes replaced for the desire to cause shock after shock and be proud of our teams

When Swindon were there we got pats on the head from the likes of Fergie and co saying we "played good football; we were the best team they played all season" bollox to that we were bottom with the worst points tally in history

Those that make it to the top flight deserve a big pat on the back and those that survive deserve a bigger pat - so hats off to both of you

Sunderland are at an almost stage and we could say are under performing - by almost I mean they seem so near yet so far. I would expect Sunderland to be a bigger club than Swansea but sometimes it's the rub of the green. Some will say there is damage to repair from PDC##

But this is our football and we love it - those fans who support teams such as MU CFC @rse etc are spoilt and do not kno

lazaat
01-04-2014, 09:30 PM
I hate the way football is run these days and i agree 100% with the above Re: most of the money going to a select few clubs in the premiership while the remaining scraps are given to the majority. And i am disgusted with the parachute payments >:( how is it fair that Wolves have been awarded millions of pounds this season in these payments with some of their players still earning up to A?40,000 per week and they are playing teams like Stevenage (this evening) who's playing budget for the whole years is less than a million pounds? Red is right, phuck the premiership and all those greedy selfish B@$tards, and the people who support those rich clubs are not real supporters like us.

gaz1959
04-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Sunderland being fined by FA for fielding illegal players x 5

Sunderland have / had informed FA when they realised but it all seems to be getting messy with secret fines apparently

But personally it should be illegal to field any of their players in the prem because they the way they are playing it's criminal

lazaat
06-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Big club are Sunderland with great supporters, i hope you can avoid the drop Red.

lazaat
02-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Got a good chance of staying up now Red?

gaz1959
03-05-2014, 08:12 AM
SUNDERLAND SUNDERLAND SUNDERLAND

C'MON POYET YOU GOT THE EYES TO SEE THINGS FROM ALL ANGLES WHICH IS A GREAT ADVANTAGE!!

BLACK CATS RULE OK

Altobelli
03-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Yes stay up Red, I just hope Fulham and Wet Spam stay up as its only up the road from me and will be very inviting for me to go next season as I'm a lazy Bastid.

lazaat
03-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Congratulations Red on a fantastic win this afternoon at the Theatre of Shattered Dreams; surely you are safe now?

gaz1959
03-05-2014, 08:02 PM
great win v Gigg's lot B)

lion1
03-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Pleased for you bill...B) B) B)

lazaat
07-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Its now official, Sunderland beat WBA 2-0 to retain there place in the Premiership :star:

Congratulations Red, you can now relax and enjoy the last match of the season ;)

redhugh
07-05-2014, 11:48 PM
I believe in m***cles now...went to the match tonight and still expected us to balls it up.

I'm still wondering what changed...the attitude the desire in the last five games was immense ...what made them perform like world beaters...baffles me.

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy we pulled through but also slightly annoyed the same set of players werent putting it in earlier.

lion1
08-05-2014, 06:56 AM
Well done bill,I know what you mean as with the lions,but we did have to get rid of lomas first.

Such is football it wil always baffle!!

If Gateshead make it and the Cats have staryed up,its not been a bad year for you...regards to baz.

B) B) B) B) B)

redhugh
11-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Well done bill,I know what you mean as with the lions,but we did have to get rid of lomas first.

Such is football it wil always baffle!!

If Gateshead make it and the Cats have staryed up,its not been a bad year for you...regards to baz.

Aye Andy...been a funny old season ,Baz has lost 4 stone after a crash diet he doesnt do anything by half's.XD ..be in London this time next week having brekkie :)
B) B) B) B) B)

gaz1959
11-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi Red

I heard there is talk of Poyet being replaced?

Also rumours Pyet may leave when his contract ends?

Great escape B) B) B)