PDA

View Full Version : I sometimes wonder

manatmat
01-04-2014, 09:37 AM
I was a bit worried when McNally said that we were "punching above our weight". Could it be that the board think we are really a championship side, who had the extraordinary luck, to find in P Lambert, a manager who could lift us into the Prem and keep us there. This meant that the club could become debt free and also find the money for the extension to Carrow Road. If so they would consider this spell in the Prem a huge success. Relegation to the "easier" league would be no bad thing. Houghton would be more successful there and the parachute payment would be for the team. I can only think that despite delivering poor football and worse results, Houghton stayed in the job, because the board actually consider the club in on track.

philcanary
01-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Good thought provoking post however scary the thought is XD

OTBC

Laurie
02-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Punching above our weight, so are half the sides in this league, no reason to keep the most boring manager we have had in a long time.
What was needed was some Gunny treatment, swift and clean, no messing, gone.
If McNally believes Hughton is the man for the job regardless of the division we are in, then he is not the CE for this club.
If the clubs aim is to stay in this league, well fair enough, but a little bit of entertainment wouldn't go amiss, or are we all going to be given refunds, home and away, hope the players are saving up for Fulham.

SIMSY748
02-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Maybe they'll give us some of our season ticket. Money back , but we ain't that bad at home , still cannot believe that performance