PDA

View Full Version : Winston Reid

palerider
01-04-2014, 01:42 PM
I noticed this last month as well. He was on the bench and we scored. Not a flicker of emotion.

Last night when Carroll scored, while the rest of the team hugged him, he just turned round and walked back to his own half. Watch the goal.

Now it could be he never does show emotion, I haven't noticed it before, but he seems like a player not happy with the situation and one I personally think will be off in the summer.

JimmyV66
01-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Off to Arsenal, Liverpool or Man Utd in the summer?

Cant say i have noticed that but Reid is normally a very passionate player.

dagenhamJohn
01-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Reid's been going for at least 2 seasons to my knowledge, the Arsenal link being the longest,

and yes i think he'll bo gone in the summer.

BlackDiamond
01-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Reid's been going for at least 2 seasons to my knowledge, the Arsenal link being the longest,

and yes i think he'll bo gone in the summer.

...and if I was him, so would I

bonzosbest74
01-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Reid and Morrison will both be sold this summer, the only question is how it will be spun by the board to make it sound like a good idea.

GARNETT
01-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Reid and Morrison will both be sold this summer, the only question is how it will be spun by the board to make it sound like a good idea.

Very Cynical Bonzo

bonzosbest74
01-04-2014, 05:42 PM

Very Cynical Bonzo[/quote]

Well if I'm wrong mate and both Reid and Morrison are still with us next season I'll give 50 pounds sterling to the charity of your choice.

dagenhamJohn
01-04-2014, 05:50 PM

Well if I'm wrong mate and both Reid and Morrison are still with us next season I'll give 50 pounds sterling to the charity of your choice.[/quote]old stinge, 500 sterling would imo be a decent trumpet! >;)

bonzosbest74
01-04-2014, 05:52 PM

Well if I'm wrong mate and both Reid and Morrison are still with us next season I'll give 50 pounds sterling to the charity of your choice.[/quote]old stinge, 500 sterling would imo be a decent trumpet! >;)[/quote]

XD XD >:( :blue:

dagenhamJohn
01-04-2014, 05:59 PM

Well if I'm wrong mate and both Reid and Morrison are still with us next season I'll give 50 pounds sterling to the charity of your choice.[/quote]old stinge, 500 sterling would imo be a decent trumpet! >;)[/quote]

XD XD >:( :blue:[/quote]fair do's fella, should ask that antique dealer if he has any spare!

ye know i jest Sir :)

stay safe now
john.

bonzosbest74
01-04-2014, 06:04 PM
I know John ;D

Anyway, I think my money's quite safe mate :D