PDA

View Full Version : Lazaat paying me a visit

Altobelli
01-04-2014, 04:28 PM
this weekend and we are off to Vicarage Road :)

alfinyalcabo
01-04-2014, 04:52 PM
this weekend and we are off to Vicarage Road :)

Well I hope you have a great day out and we come away with at least a point against Dyche's old team.. B)

gaz1959
01-04-2014, 07:34 PM
B) B) B) B)

lazaat
01-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Looking forward to it Mike.

Itinery:

Staying in Friday night (Mike is cooking me and Matron a 3 course dinner)
Saturday going to the Watford v Burnley match
Saturday evening going to a Turkish restaurant

Should be fun ;)

gaz1959
01-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Is Mike sending a Limo for you Laz?

lazaat
02-04-2014, 01:32 AM

He has arranged for me to be collected at the railway station by his wife gaz B)

gaz1959
02-04-2014, 07:52 AM

He has arranged for me to be collected at the railway station by his wife gaz B)[/quote]

Don't do it Laz

Remember the closing scene for BoB Hoskins in the Long Good Friday?

Oldtimeram
02-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Looking forward to it Mike.

Itinery:

Staying in Friday night (Mike is cooking me and Matron a 3 course dinner)
Saturday going to the Watford v Burnley match
Saturday evening going to a Turkish restaurant

Should be fun ;)

why go to the game, you are a Derby fan now!! ;D

lazaat
02-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Forget to say Rammy that i will be standing with the Watford supporters XD

Altobelli
03-04-2014, 02:21 PM
You are lucky to be going Paddy !

Was Panic stricken last night with thoughts of self harm after I had slit Matrons throat.

I have been to Vicarage road about 5 times and have always paid cash on the gate so I was shocked to read that its all ticket.

Got onto BFC online ticket office, message says yes there are a few left, do you want to pick them up or get them posted to you ? Post would be too late and how can I pick them up 250 miles away !

Got onto Watford Football Club online only to see NO tickets being sold for away end and very limited tickets in only 2 blocks left in the home end, one being the family enclosure.

Rang Nut for any assistants but it didn't involve any Benedictine so he wasn't able to help, only joking Dave, thanks for what you did say and anything you did behind the scenes :)

Tried ringing Lawrie but just recently he does not answer his phone, I think the Bailiffs must be after him :O

Problem being I would not be able to ring the ticket office for said tic

Stan_van_nel
03-04-2014, 02:55 PM
I don't remember Alto asking anyone (apart from Matron obviously) if he could go to Watford?

Laz is alright to go because the last time that he watched Burnley we won. XD

gaz1959
03-04-2014, 04:01 PM
I don't remember Alto asking anyone (apart from Matron obviously) if he could go to Watford?

Laz is alright to go because the last time that he watched Burnley we won. XD

I am just shocked he is allowed to getaway from the decorating chores!!

What chores? A guiness for Alto & a bitter for Laz

Pleased the Watford lads are keen to see Burnley in town.

They have heard of the ***y football clarets play

alfinyalcabo
05-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Did you have a good day out Alto?

Altobelli
05-04-2014, 10:24 PM
A Brilliant weekend thanks Alf, I'll let Lawrie fill you in with the details, but he'll probably miss out the bits about forgetting to pay for the Football tickets, not paying for the Saturday night meal in a Turkish restaurant, hanging back in the pub in Watford so he didn't have to pay for the drinks, using my new tooth brush, toothpaste, wet shaver and after shave, soap and hair shampoo, bath towels and flannel because he claims he forgot his and losing the betting slip for the joint bet we did for the grand national winner (So he says), but as I say brilliant non the less.

gaz1959
05-04-2014, 10:43 PM
you can afford it Alto

Laz needs to save for his ump****th trip to the French Villa yet

Glad all went well and look forward to hearing the TRUTH!!!!

I will phone Matron for it ;D

Altobelli
06-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Thanks Lawrie.

For taking the trouble coming down and making a most enjoyable weekend, made me forget some of my troubles and Janice enjoyed your company also, hope you had a safe trip home ;)

lazaat
06-04-2014, 07:11 PM
I got home safe and well Mike, it was a good weekend.

I will let you lads decide if Mike is telling a tall story about the financial details of the weekend? What i will say though (being serious for a minute) is that Mike is a very generous host and insisted on paying for my meal and drinks in the Turkish restaurant last night. As for the Grand National winner...we went halves on an each way bet on the horse that finished 5th, so we nearly won.

The Clarets fans turned out in force and were in good voice on Saturday, it was great being amongst them and i was delighted when they scored a well deserved equaliser...I'm all confused now about whether it should be Burnley or Derby as my second team XD XD XD

Thanks again Mike and to your lovely wife Janice for putting up with me and for the great breakfasts ;)

gaz1959
06-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Matron told him before you came down that he ought to stand you in for a treat or two ;D

Did you notice Matrons hand raise and Altos head duck when ever a sniff of a bill came into to sight? XD

you'll have to take a trip to SN1 as well Laz :D

We at SWINDON aren't as MASSIVE as DERBY / BURNLEY / WATFORD but we have a passionate crowd with a good sense of humour

You may remember Neil Diamond and Sweet Caroline being sung in the Tap n Barrell and still is

lazaat
06-04-2014, 07:39 PM
I saw your FB video of Sweet Caroline being sung at the Tap and Barrel last week gaz but it wouldn't let me comment, but i remember that day well gaz and i still get goose pimples thinking about it! I will meet up with you in the Tap and Barrel for a few home matches next season gaz...i have been supporting The Town since i was a boy and that wont ever change, and the real Swindon supporters are very passionate :heart: :heart: :heart: