PDA

View Full Version : Great result

dosser1
01-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Well done lads great result although John Robertson on the bbc said big Trawlerman went down slower than the Titanic for the goal a bit like Saturday .Ffs SM get rid

steviex
01-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Well done lads great result although John Robertson on the bbc said big Trawlerman went down slower than the Titanic for the goal a bit like Saturday .Ffs SM get rid

How frustrating are we as a team. A win on Sat instead of a fpuck up against a dross Killie team and we'd be 4 points ahead of Aberdeen. That said I've fancied Aberdeen all season to see us off for second place so I'm glad we are still making a fight of it. The problem for us when Aberdeen are rank they get a point they rarely lose.

KMCAA
02-04-2014, 07:18 AM
and they have a rotten goalie as well!

dasdeid
02-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Could not agree more with Steviex comment.

With the number of average and injured players and lack of consistent goalkeeper amazed we're in contention for top 3/4 place !
IMO .. If Europa presents similar -ve financial return and teams we must Wiki to determine their country of origin, care not a jot if qualify as pumped every time. YES some have a trip abroad but torture watching home ties :s

dazlhigh
02-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Couldn't make it to ICT without taking a day off work, so I'm being critical from about 300 miles away. But, seeing the highlights, it did look as though Gunnar might have kept the Christie goal out. The Beeb reported that Craig Gordon is 'talking to' clubs north of the border. I'll support GN when he's on the park wearing our jersey, but I wouldn't mind, at all, if we could find a way to get CG for the last six games when, by definition, we'll be under more pressure from the other teams.
About Saturday - it looks (from 'The Trainline') as though the trains aren't going through to St.James; we'll need to get off at Gilmour Street, where a bus will be provided.
I think they may need more than one.

wellin
02-04-2014, 05:01 PM
The goalie just doesn't have it. I would love to see him succeed but it just won't happen. The only way we could get craig gordon in for the last six games is if he played for nothing, and that's not going to happen. I just hope sm can get some sort of replacement in next season. I think gunnar is signed on a two year deal so that would mean letting hollis go to get someone in.