PDA

View Full Version : Sherwood79

Sma11ytheRam
01-04-2014, 09:13 PM
So then you little dog... If you still keep an eye on the board or post with a different...

You were "brave"enough to stick you neck out on our board pre season and for the first few months of the season. Are you prepared to settle your bets this May?

I guess not.

A note to you other dogs thinking of doing the same before another season. We can all take and give banter but some of you lot just don't know when to stop. You really do make yourselves look very silly and give your club a bad. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2112463532)

BigusDikus
01-04-2014, 09:33 PM
You really expect someone to pay a bet made on an internet messageboard? XD

essexred52
01-04-2014, 09:33 PM
So then you little dog... If you still keep an eye on the board or post with a different...

You were "brave"enough to stick you neck out on our board pre season and for the first few months of the season. Are you prepared to settle your bets this May?

I guess not.

A note to you other dogs thinking of doing the same before another season. We can all take and give banter but some of you lot just don't know when to stop. You really do make yourselves look very silly and give your club a bad. correct me if i,m wrong but your doing the same as what sherwood did back in pre season and then slaughtering him for it, hypocrite comes to mind.

Still loads to play for so i'd keep quiet if i were you, football is a funny old game.

Sma11ytheRam
01-04-2014, 09:45 PM

I guess not.

A note to you other dogs thinking of doing the same before another season. We can all take and give banter but some of you lot just don't know when to stop. You really do make yourselves look very silly and give your club a bad. correct me if i,m wrong but your doing the same as what sherwood did back in pre season and then slaughtering him for it, hypocrite comes to mind.

Still loads to play for so i'd keep quiet if i were you, football is a funny old game.[/quote]

Please post a link to all the bets I made, when I said Derby were guaranteed to finish above you, when I thought you were going to finish in

Sma11ytheRam
01-04-2014, 09:47 PM

If you can read...

I put " I guess not" this means I do not expect him to pay the bet...

Elite_Pie
01-04-2014, 10:09 PM

I would. Are you saying you would make a bet on here then run away if it loses?

45red
02-04-2014, 05:17 AM
yet again a thread started and littered with derby and notts thoughts. You are so happy to wallow in our misfortune at the moment. I really hope it comes back to bite you in all of your ****s.

StensonRam
02-04-2014, 06:33 AM
yet again a thread started and littered with derby and notts thoughts. You are so happy to wallow in our misfortune at the moment. I really hope it comes back to bite you in all of your ****s.

Well someone's got to come and blow the cobwebs away and post something cos you lot don't, you only post when your winning

Oh and yes I'm over the moon and loving every moment wallowing in your misfortune, you'd be doing the exact same thing to us if the positions were reversed!

Should be clearing a nice forest shaped space for you down in L1 very soon!

Mind the gap!

Sma11ytheRam
02-04-2014, 06:34 AM

XD Oh the irony!

It's the whole point that a lot you have been trying to wallow in what you perceived to be our misfortune and your "success". These threads have popped up to bite you in all of your ****s.

XD

StensonRam
02-04-2014, 06:45 AM

XD Oh the irony!

It's the whole point that a lot you have been trying to wallow in what you perceived to be our misfortune and your "success". These threads have popped up to bite you in all of your ****s.

XD[/quote]

This is the thing sma11y, they can all give it the big un but when they get it thrown back at them they start crying and wanting opposition fans banned off their boards

Elite_Pie
02-04-2014, 07:51 AM
45red seems to think only Forest fans should be allowed to post on here, only discussing Forest subjects.

So how come he's made 72 posts on opposition boards?

45red
02-04-2014, 06:36 PM
45red seems to think only Forest fans should be allowed to post on here, only discussing Forest subjects.

There says the man who has accumalated 25% of his posts on other boards

get a life sausage

Elite_Pie
02-04-2014, 07:06 PM

There says the man who has accumalated 25% of his posts on other boards

get a life sausage[/quote]

I've said many times I welcome the outside view so I regularly post on other team's boards. You seem to dislike any non-Forest posters on here yet have made 70 odd posts on other boards. How does that work?

And do people really still refer to each other as 'sausage'?????

essexred52
02-04-2014, 09:15 PM

Well someone's got to come and blow the cobwebs away and post something cos you lot don't, you only post when your winning

Oh and yes I'm over the moon and loving every moment wallowing in your misfortune, you'd be doing the exact same thing to us if the positions were reversed!

Should be clearing a nice forest shaped space for you down in L1 very soon!

Mind the gap![/quote] don't be daft, season ain't over yet plonker,

UpTheRams1884
03-04-2014, 12:00 AM
yet again a thread started and littered with derby and notts thoughts. You are so happy to wallow in our misfortune at the moment. I really hope it comes back to bite you in all of your ****s. See link below, THAT CAME BACK AND BITE YOU IN ALL YOUR ****S :)

Forest are laughing stock XD >:) - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111686224)

Elite_Pie
03-04-2014, 09:19 AM
yet again a thread started and littered with derby and notts thoughts. You are so happy to wallow in our misfortune at the moment. I really hope it comes back to bite you in all of your ****s. See link below, THAT CAME BACK AND BITE YOU IN ALL YOUR ****S :)

Forest are laughing stock XD >:)[/quote]

What? 45red, the man who doesn't like Derby and Notts fans on his board goes on the Rams board and STARTS a p!ss-take post?

Hypocrite.

45red
03-04-2014, 06:36 PM

What? 45red, the man who doesn't like Derby and Notts fans on his board goes on the Rams board and STARTS a p!ss-take post?

Hypocrite.[/quote]

STOP IT, your really proving how sad you are in that you sat up all evening trying to find a post i made

as i said your a sad man

Elite_Pie
03-04-2014, 07:06 PM

Hypocrite.[/quote]

STOP IT, your really proving how sad you are in that you sat up all evening trying to find a post i made

as i said your a sad man[/quote]

Try engaging your brain just for once. It was UTR who found the post, not me. Until he provided the link I had no idea it existed.

You really do have a genuine talent for making yourself look stupid.

45red
04-04-2014, 04:40 AM

Hypocrite.[/quote]

as i said your a sad man[/quote]

Try engaging your brain just for once. It was UTR who found the post, not me. Until he provided the link I had no idea it existed.

You really do have a genuine ta

Elite_Pie
04-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Well at least you have a sense of humour, which puts you one up on many on here.

triz
16-04-2014, 12:35 AM

I would. Are you saying you would make a bet on here then run away if it loses?[/quote]

He's a forest fan of course he'd wouldn't honour his agreement, its an annual event for them ;D (both the sammon bet last year and the one with sherwood this year, the money was going to charity too, lovely stuff guys :blue: ). As for sherwood, i love how he gets all grand about paying his debts and how it will definitely happen, and then vanishes. Standard behaviour from the less classy side of the trent it seems.