PDA

View Full Version : Craig Reid

Wellup4it
02-04-2014, 11:37 AM
A small bit of good news. Craig Reid's injury is not as bad as feared. His toe is not broken.

wellowell
02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
That's good news I think this guy is in the hateley mould in that he can play right back but also move into midfield if required will be interesting to see what happens next year as would be surprised if both reid and ramsden offered new contracts time will tell

wellin
02-04-2014, 05:05 PM
I think if Hutchie goes, as expected, ramsden will move to centre half and reid could well be our right back. I think he's been pretty solid there since he's came in. I think he'l do the job.

sieb1886
02-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Agree on Reid - I can't see how we wouldn't snap him up on a deal. He's been solid and looks a more than decent find.

Wellup4it
03-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Yes, he looks to be a very good find. I knew he could play right back and centre back but didn't know he could also play in central midfield. Just the kind of versatile player we require for our small squad. Morton fans will tell you his best position is centre back. He also showed a bit of steel by playing on with a badly injured toe.

I'd be very disappointed if we didn't make him a decent signing offer.

skippy91
03-04-2014, 05:27 PM
We should definitely sign him on a two year deal we know what he can do and the risk of signing a player of unknown quality is always a risk with our limited finances.

Sup3rw3ll
03-04-2014, 07:02 PM
yea, so far he has provided good cover while also helping out down the wing. It was his pacey manoeuvre up the park which was part of the build up for the goal against killie.