PDA

View Full Version : The f u.c. king cheek of Spurs

KetterinHammer
02-04-2014, 04:25 PM
From ssn

"Spurs are looking at options for a temporary home whilst a proposed new stadium is built.

It is understood the club made an enquiry this season about buying West Ham's ground but it was rejected. West Ham agreed a deal with a London property developer in February. "

Is there nothing that doesnt surprise me about this club ?

dagenhamJohn
02-04-2014, 04:28 PM
looking at Wembley as well i believe.

JimmyV66
02-04-2014, 05:27 PM
West Ham United & Tottenham Hotspur can surely both share the Olympic Stadium.

Some think that will be the case anyway. So why not? works for clubs like AC & Inter Milan.

dagenhamJohn
02-04-2014, 05:30 PM

Some think that will be the case anyway. So why not? works for clubs like AC & Inter Milan.XD XD

mickyj
02-04-2014, 05:36 PM

Some think that will be the case anyway. So why not? works for clubs like AC & Inter Milan. XD XD XD

KetterinHammer
02-04-2014, 05:48 PM
If the skinles ones want to groundshare while ****e Hart Lane is redeveloped let them share with Orient. I'm sure Hearn and Levy will get on fine

castiron
02-04-2014, 08:18 PM
From ssn

"Spurs are looking at options for a temporary home whilst a proposed new stadium is built.

It is understood the club made an enquiry this season about buying West Ham's ground but it was rejected. West Ham agreed a deal with a London property developer in February. "

XD XD April fool is the 1st mate XD

KetterinHammer
02-04-2014, 08:41 PM
From ssn

XD XD April fool is the 1st mate XD[/quote]No April 1st joke...on ssn today

aka_h4e
02-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Un****in believable, nearly choked on me bagel when that came up on SSN

castiron
03-04-2014, 03:09 PM
From ssn

XD XD April fool is the 1st mate XD[/quote]No April 1st joke...on ssn today[/quote]
I know mate, just got to be a wind up. Can you imagine the Spurs fans reaction knowing they'll be playing at Upton Park, Boleyn to me ;D, perhaps Levy has got a sense of humour after all!

WithamHammer
03-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Got to be a wind up. best story was the one in one of the dailys saying that arsenal and spuds had agreed to ground share the emirates.

Tone_Loc
04-04-2014, 12:33 PM
From ssn

I suggest they do a "Pep Guardiola" and have year or two off.

No c-unt will notice.

daveinoz
04-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Spurs are a north London firm. They can share with Barnet.

only1salty
04-04-2014, 07:24 PM
They are serious. They want Wembley or the Olympic Stadium while their ground is built.

After the sh1t they gave us over the stadium, the referral to the EU costing us ownership and effectively costing us a packet long term and siding with two-bob Hearn we should tell them to fu(k off publicly, now.

KetterinHammer
04-04-2014, 08:19 PM
They are serious. They want Wembley or the Olympic Stadium while their ground is built.

After the sh1t they gave us over the stadium, the referral to the EU costing us ownership and effectively costing us a packet long term and siding with two-bob Hearn we should tell them to fu(k off publicly, now. You forgot to mention the hacking of West Ham and Olympic Committee officials bank statements/phone calls. A dirty slimeball of a club. Recon we should have sold them Upton Park...for A?500 million. In cash. Upfront...