PDA

View Full Version : Good Friday in Blackpool

boywonder
02-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Is apparently party promotion night. I actually wanted Burnley to gain promotion to the premier league, that was until I read the bitter excuses on their board on why they lost to the league champions.
Injurys, suspension, smaller squad and we have spent money!!!! Wood fouled our center back, Leicester scored,
Yes we do have a bigger squad and yes spent a few more A?. But not this season. They will go up they won't blow it now.
Will they use the same pathetic excuses next season when they meet the likes of Man City and Chelsea?
Get over it, they're over achieving.
Good luck Blackpool put their promotion party on hold.

fyldeflyer
02-04-2014, 09:31 PM
To be honest Blunder I think you will both struggle next season although Leicester have the better chance of staying up of the two.

Although it's sad to say it but teams like Blackpool and Burnley are just not big enough to survive in the premier league they just don't have the financial clout and the fan base.

Having said that Leicester are going to have to spend a fair bit on players because as good as they are now players like Nugent, Vardy, and Co are not premiership players and will be found out in the big league.

Anyway back to the Good Friday match, we won't be giving in just yet as it looks like we will need the points just as much as the Dingles but for different reasons. :s

king_dingle
06-04-2014, 07:37 AM
Shut up fondler you whiney ponce,fester deserved the three points as they were the better team on the day but you also know that if vokes hadn't gone off in the first ten it may well have been a different story.
Congratulations on your promotion anyhow.

boywonder
06-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Thanks Pete , won't be long now till you join us after yesterday's results, 3 key players out, but 10 points ahead, no team could throw that away.
And yes the cricket field stand is a sh1te hole,

pnethor
06-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Its never a good friday in Blackpool.

rossendaleareaclaret
07-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Blackpool will be claret and blue good Friday the invasion will start at 10 00 hours

fyldeflyer
08-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Invasion? What all 2,000 of you?

Anyway I doubt it very much mate, Pink maybe.

rossendaleareaclaret
09-04-2014, 04:19 PM

I guarantee you there will be at least 5k in lasher
Land next Friday

fyldeflyer
09-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Next Friday really? thought it was the Friday after.

Anyway probably have over a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holiday's i doubt 5k will even be noticed.

pfcsteve72
09-04-2014, 07:45 PM

Anyway probably have over a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holiday's i doubt 5k will even be noticed.You'll notice Rossey, he'll be the ugly tw@t holding his mum's hand, and sticking a stick of rock up his @rse with the other hand :O

pfcsteve72
09-04-2014, 07:56 PM

I guarantee you there will be at least 5k in lasher
Land next Friday[/quote]Is that all, it's only up the road FFS

gardsPNE
09-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Thats all the Dingles were allocated PFC as the Lashers ground isnt the biggest for allowing mini invasions. How inconsiderate to your fellow Lancastrians on Derby Days. ;D

boywonder
09-04-2014, 09:35 PM

Anyway probably have over a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holiday's i doubt 5k will even be noticed.You'll notice Rossey, he'll be the ugly tw@t holding his mum's hand, and sticking a stick of rock up his @rse with the other hand :O[/quote] Active XD XD You really are a failed hooligan Steve, and a top class's bell end.
Spaghetti XD XD

Mary_hinge_fan_club
10-04-2014, 05:58 AM
And you're a failed human little boyplunder

bfcandproud
10-04-2014, 07:00 AM

Anyway probably have over a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holiday's i doubt 5k will even be noticed.You'll notice Rossey, he'll be the ugly tw@t holding his mum's hand, and sticking a stick of rock up his @rse with the other hand :O[/quote] Active XD XD You really are a failed hooligan Steve, and a top class's bell end.
Spaghetti XD XD[/quote]

Seen this "active" bit a few times on a few boards now mate

Spill the beans...what's it all about ? and the spaghetti bit while you are at it...I am intrigued

boywonder
10-04-2014, 11:01 AM

Spaghetti XD XD[/quote]

Seen this "active" bit a few times on a few boards now mate

Spill the beans...what's it all about ? and the spaghetti bit while you are at it...I am intrigued[/quote]Steve/Mary what ever he likes to be called bragged about being a football hooligan and was very pleased with his stupid behavior.
That was of course until nobody was impressed and told Steve/Mary what A disgrace a

pfcsteve72
10-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Been glue sniffing again Boywonder???, wheres the post where I was bragging about it???,
why boywonder, is that because you spend all day wondering around little boys

rossendaleareaclaret
10-04-2014, 06:27 PM

Anyway probably have over a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holiday's i doubt 5k will even be noticed.You'll notice Rossey, he'll be the ugly tw@t holding his mum's hand, and sticking a stick of rock up his @rse with the other hand :O[/quote]

The bellend strikes again with his obsessions about sticking things up rectums ????

I bet your wife could take a stick of rock up her **** the size of blackpool tower and still have room for little old you ;D

rossendaleareaclaret
10-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Been glue sniffing again Boywonder???, wheres the post where I was bragging about it???,
why boywonder, is that because you spend all day wondering around little boys

Again you talk about messing about with men me thinks your a definite lollipop sucker ;D

pfcsteve72
10-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Says the man that said if he ever met me he'd want to bum me??? Touchy touchy Rossey, you'll be crying soon, are you on here wating for your new boyfriend blunder

boywonder
10-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Says the man that said if he ever met me he'd want to bum me??? Touchy touchy Rossey, you'll be crying soon, are you on here wating for your new boyfriend blunder I really don't think Rossendale needs me to hold his hand to make a tit of you he's doing a good enough job, but you do make it easy though.Active XD XD
You are a failure Steve or should I say Mary. That didn't take much working out did it you pathetic hooligan.

pfcsteve72
10-04-2014, 06:59 PM
As if by magic, the two faggots turn up, priceless!!!

rossendaleareaclaret
10-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Says the man that said if he ever met me he'd want to bum me??? Touchy touchy Rossey, you'll be crying soon, are you on here wating for your new boyfriend blunder

I meant I would dry bum you and treat you like the little girl that you are

Big hard hooligan haha just a compulsive ********ter trying to be hard

How's your sweaty wife is she still begging everyone around all the pubs in fratton for a ryte good bumming ?

pfcsteve72
10-04-2014, 07:06 PM
She's a portsmouth girl, not a Burnley bike

rossendaleareaclaret
10-04-2014, 07:09 PM
She's a portsmouth girl, not a Burnley bike

At least we get it the ryte way around our parts we have fun with woman not neglecting the wife and spanking over a one direction poster on the bedroom wall ;D

rossendaleareaclaret
11-04-2014, 08:24 PM

Anyway probably have over a million people in Blackpool over the Easter holiday's i doubt 5k will even be noticed.

Fair enough flyde but I bet there will be more in claret and blue in and around the ground than you lot and it wouldn't be the first time ;D

rossendaleareaclaret
14-04-2014, 04:49 PM
4 more days until the invasion of the claret and blue army ready to squash you lashers like a tangerine

fyldeflyer
14-04-2014, 08:50 PM
Invasion? What's new? We get invaded by druggies, Jocks, Wino's, East Europeans every week now so no one will notice you.

Anyway I am sure you are all looking forward so much for your annual holidays by the seaside, don't forget the suitcases.

Be a good time for a burglar in Dingle land then on Friday?

Not that anyone has anything at all worth lifting like.

As for the game it's self I am going for a 3 or 4 nil to you guys, were totally sh1te and heading for league 1.

rossendaleareaclaret
15-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Invasion? What's new? We get invaded by druggies, Jocks, Wino's, East Europeans every week now so no one will notice you.

Anyway I am sure you are all looking forward so much for your annual holidays by the seaside, don't forget the suitcases.

As for the game it's self I am going for a 3 or 4 nil to you guys, were totally sh1te and heading for league 1.

I think it will be a bit tighter than you think Floyd your be fighting for survival and it's a derby all stats are out

I hope you lot don't go down as the massive superior nobbers will think there the ******** again deluded fools

3 days until the invasion

I don't need a towel for the sea a giant Johnny bag would be more suitable the state of the rotten sea around there it's like a sewer ;D

boywonder
15-04-2014, 10:41 AM

As for the game it's self I am going for a 3 or 4 nil to you guys, were totally sh1te and heading for league 1.Throwing the towel in already Clyde, its still in your hands big game at the bottom tonight. After Burnley who have you got in the last 3 games?

gardsPNE
15-04-2014, 01:57 PM

I think it will be a bit tighter than you think Floyd your be fighting for survival and it's a derby all stats are out

I hope you lot don't go down as the massive superior nobbers will think there the ******** again deluded fools

3 days until the invasion

I don't need a towel for the sea a giant Johnny bag would be more suitable the state of the rotten sea around there it's like a sewer ;D[/qu

bfcandproud
15-04-2014, 02:40 PM

As for the game it's self I am going for a 3 or 4 nil to you guys, were totally sh1te and heading for league 1.Throwing the towel in already Clyde, its still in your hands big game at the bottom tonight. After Burnley who have you got in the last 3 games?[/quote]

I will answer that mate

Brighton and Wigan away and then home to Charlton last game of the season

Fylde is right btw, we are gash and heading for league 1 fast

We simply cannot defend and apart from a fluke or a worldy, we haven't got a goal in us

boywonder
15-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Ouch!!! 3 teams all with something to play for, four including Burnley. That's a tough run in.
I don't know if it's better playing teams that need the points rather than the one's with nothing to play for. Charlton at home is the big one.
Apart from Millwall and Birmingham I wouldn't wan't to see any of the sides at the bottom go down.
Good luck in your quest to beat the drop.

bfcandproud
15-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Cheers, we will need it :s

Kseasider
18-04-2014, 03:47 AM
It's always darkest before the dawn. B)

fyldeflyer
18-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Hey Kseasider you over for Easter?

Only reason i am asking is did you fly over on Thursday? picked my nephew up yesterday from Manchester had just come in from Toronto via Heathrow, on flight up to Manchester he said he was sat next to a Pool fan in a Tangerine shirt who had just flown in from New York, wasn't you was it?

Manofpride
18-04-2014, 03:39 PM
If Blackpool and Derby win it will be a very nervy time for Burnley! O:)

Quicknick
18-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Yeesss!! Bye bye Lashers. Maybe 2 divisions between us. Love, Clarets.