PDA

View Full Version : Disneys XD's Goalmouth needs MASSIVE Everton Fan!

GoalmouthS4
03-04-2014, 12:06 PM
We are currently in production of Disney XDa??s a??Goalmoutha?? Series 4, a childrena??s entertainment show about football, and are offering the chance for young football fans to be the star of our popular a??Aim Higha?? feature.

Disney XDa??s Aim High is all about reaching for your dream, and being the best you can be! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity where potentially young fans will get the chance to meet and play football with one of the Premiershipa??s iconic superstars. The player chosen will come to their house where the child concerned will have the opportunity to meet them, chat to them and learn some football skills on a one-to-one basis.

Most importantly, this is one huge surprise and should be kept a SECRET; not even the child should know they will have a visit of one Evertona??s stars.

We are currently looking to cast a huge Everton fan, aged between 11-13 years old, who will have the opportunity to meet one of Evertona??s legends. The player will per

notnever
04-04-2014, 09:01 AM
We are currently looking to cast a huge Everton fan, aged between 11-13 years old

[p]
Mook ! someone's asking for yer

[p]

Mook1
04-04-2014, 12:44 PM
I've e-mailed Dominic & am looking forward to hearing from him.

I knew Everton were a Mickey Mouse outfit but this is beyond my wildest dreams :D

notnever
04-04-2014, 01:48 PM
[p]

"Walt Disney World - Where Dreams Come True"
[p]

BigAlBall12
05-04-2014, 05:25 PM
We are currently looking to cast a huge Everton fan, aged between 11-13 years old

[p]

[p][/quote]

XD XD XD

Everton_Freak
07-04-2014, 04:23 PM

[p]

[p][/quote]

XD XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD

The following users like this post: Mook and all his Scottish telly clapping kopite mates.