PDA

View Full Version : Thought This Funny Enough To Share.

Whiskyman
03-04-2014, 03:11 PM
I coach an Under 16 side and we play Sunday mornings. Last weekend as we all know the clocks went forward.

Our opposition however turned up 3 players light because one of the parents hadn't remembered! Being the sporting chaps we are of course we agreed to hold back the kick off but the Herts FA will no doubt be receiving some much needed income from the offending club.

And Arsene Wenger needs to come and have a look at our potential fixture congestion FFS. ;D

We are in a couple of cup semi finals and if we win through to both finals we will have to play one game in the morning (in St Albans) and then high tail it up to Stevenage for another game the same afternoon.

Same bloody thing happened last year and in spite of some very polite letters from a number of affiliated clubs to the Herts F A suggesting the finals be organised on different dates they have done---err---FA about it.

hammeredhome
03-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Thats not funny at all.

WithamHammer
03-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Reminds me of a few years ago when i forget the clock had gone the other way. it was before all day drinking came in and boozers opened at 12 on sundays. id walked down to my local only to find out it was still shut when i got there. some bloke walking past started laughing and told me i was an hour early.

jameskel
03-04-2014, 03:52 PM
f.uck me, it's a laugh a minute on here

avit
03-04-2014, 04:21 PM
I coach an Under 16 side and we play Sunday mornings. Last weekend as we all know the clocks went forward.

Our opposition however turned up 3 players light because one of the parents hadn't remembered! Being the sporting chaps we are of course we agreed to hold back the kick off but the Herts FA will no doubt be receiving some much needed income from the offending club.

And Arsene Wenger needs to come and have a look at our potential fixture congestion FFS. ;D

We are in a couple of cup semi finals and if we win through to both finals we will have to play one game in the morning (in St Albans) and then high tail it up to Stevenage for another game the same afternoon.

Same bloody thing happened last year and in spite of some very polite letters from a number of affiliated clubs to the Herts F A suggesting the finals be organised on different dates they have done---err---FA about it.is that funny ha ha or funny peculiar?

mikeveep
03-04-2014, 05:37 PM
A young gunslinger spots an old hand in the saloon and asks him if he has any tips.

"Sure,file down the handle on your 45 a fraction to get a better grip"

Duly performed, the kid draws,aims and shoots the hat of the piano player.

Impressed he asks for more tips and is advised to wear his belt a little lower.

He makes the adjustment and in a flash shoots off the piano players cufflink.

"Wow,can you help me further?"

"Next,says the old timer,use some grease on your gun"

"On the barrel" ? asks the kid. "All over" replies the veteran.

"Will that make me the fastest gun in the West?"

The old man replied "No, but when Wyatt Earp is finished on that piano it will be less painful when he shoves that pistol up your Arse"

Ironworks1
03-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Think again