PDA

View Full Version : O/T The Grand National

Les_bradds_lad
03-04-2014, 03:26 PM
This is my once a year ten bob bet to the racing industry and no doubt plenty of others anyone got any tips for the big race

the runners in the linky below - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/horse-racing/26135845)

Anubis_wafc
03-04-2014, 04:55 PM
DOUBLE 7 all the way 2 X 7 =14

GOMEZ SEZ= B)

boloa
04-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Rocky Creek 50p EW for me ;D

WhoRYa
04-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Monbeg Dude - Win
Double Seven - E/W
Mr Moonshine - E/W + pulled that in the sweep at work too

WhoRYa
04-04-2014, 11:49 AM
You can also watch every racing Uk and atheraces via the link below

for free

It also includes sky sports channels and much more :D

Im also sure there will be streams for the wigan v leeds game tomorrow

I tried to use that nutjob site to watch Latics game on Tuesday night. I'm not touching them again with a rusty bargepole - it just kept throwing all sorts of pop ups at me & even when I cleared them it wouldn't show any of the game despite saying it was

asb
04-04-2014, 12:19 PM

for free

I tried to use that nutjob site to watch Latics game on Tuesday night. I'm not touching them again with a rusty bargepole - it just kept throwing all sorts of pop ups at me & even when I cleared them it wouldn't show any of the game despite saying it was[/quote]

Download ABP Ad Block Plus it works a treat.

boloa
04-04-2014, 12:22 PM

for free

I tried to use that nutjob site to watch Latics game on Tuesday night. I'm not touching them again with a rusty bargepole - it just kept throwing all sorts of pop ups at me & even when I cleared them it wouldn't show any of the game despite saying it was[/quote]

Have you never heard of a thing you add to your browser called '******* Plus'

http://bit.ly/HMMtTg

you beat me to it ASB :D

LeeKoo
04-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Rocky Creek to win

Alvarado E/W

Betvictor are pay out on 6 places!

aticsince72
04-04-2014, 05:29 PM
First of all it is very important that you place your bets with either BETFRED or VCBET as BOTH of these major firms are paying on 6 PLACES and at BEST ODDS GUARANTEED.

I decided to split my stakes to cover all 3 runners and still make an overall profit on our total outlay if one of them wins the race. This is better know in the industry as DUTCHING.

The 3 selections are: No 1 TIDAL BAY, No 2 LONG RUN & No 12 TEAFORTHREE

It is very important that you back the horses as follows:

No 1 TIDAL BAY We advise a 0.75pt EACH-WAY bet at the 14/1 BEST ODDS GUARANTEED available NOW with major bookmakers: BETFRED & VCBET paying 6 places.

No 2 LONG RUN We advise a 1pt EACH-WAY bet at the 12/1 BEST ODDS GUARANTEED available NOW with major bookmakers: BETFRED & VCBET paying 6 places.

No 12 TEAFORTHREE We advise a 1.5pts EACH-WAY bet at the 8/1 BEST ODDS GUARANTEED available NOW with major bookmakers: BETFRED & VCBET paying 6 places.

Therefore, if one of these selections WINS this race I

grumpster
04-04-2014, 09:07 PM
tha cawnt beat thowd 'lucky pin' ruse :D

nar mind all that theer mon :s

Les_bradds_lad
04-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Difficult race three small ew bets

And how do I split ten bob into three bets :? :? :?

boloa
07-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Looks like Nutjob has been taken down :(

You can still find the Racing at Kiwisports/Coolsports ;D - view external link (http://www.coolsport.tv/schedule-coolsport-tv.html)