PDA

View Full Version : mcnumpty

manorblade
04-04-2014, 01:22 PM
You have been all over us about ticket sales fir the semi and swore we would not sell our allocation. Well mcnumpty we have sold the allocation and have now been given more.

This is not a dig at any other Wednesdayite just letting Mcnumpty know he's wrong again!!!

Bluestripe
04-04-2014, 04:44 PM
You have been all over us about ticket sales fir the semi and swore we would not sell our allocation. Well mcnumpty we have sold the allocation and have now been given more.

This is not a dig at any other Wednesdayite just letting Mcnumpty know he's wrong again!!!

You re clearly obsessed about number going down to wembley -- looking at the link below, so obsessed you may have more money than sense.

Dont know who mcnumpty is and you re obviously talking about an exchange on bladesmad, but have you thought how this OP comes across on Owlsmad.

I cant recall even ONE comment on here about the extent of blades support for semis. Since we dont give a flying f*ck, you shouldnt be surprised at a hostile reaction. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111431674)

aussieowl
04-04-2014, 07:36 PM

Why are you posting on here, McNulty doesn't use this board...unless it's just a way of letting us know you've sold out, well then yes, very well done, excellent...I didn't see that coming.

Rotherhamowl10
05-04-2014, 01:36 PM

Why are you posting on here, McNulty doesn't use this board...unless it's just a way of letting us know you've sold out, well then yes, very well done, excellent...I didn't see that coming.[/quote]

Spot on Aussie, nothing more than a boast post about selling your allocation for an FA cup semi final...just needs foot&mouth to put his attendance obsessed opinion in and you have a typical attendance thread started by a blade.

But ye old book of blades myths states that it's us obsessed with attendances...

Owler
05-04-2014, 07:57 PM

Still nowhere near as many as we took to Cardiff for play off final. :P

banno
06-04-2014, 12:08 AM
15k at home against walsall

plastics?

manorblade
06-04-2014, 07:04 AM
14,000 for a cup final!!!! Your 30,000 in premier league! Whoops sorry I forgot
Lmao

I did not know he never posted in here and do you really think I would come to this otherwise?

I have not come to gloat one bit, anyone with any sense knows you have bigger crowds so it would be stupid of me to brag would it not.

I sense Aussiefowl and Banno have a slight inferioty complex and jump on things that don't exist.

banno
06-04-2014, 11:13 AM
14,000 for a cup final!!!! Your 30,000 in premier league! Whoops sorry I forgot
Lmao

I did not know he never posted in here and do you really think I would come to this otherwise?

I have not come to gloat one bit, anyone with any sense knows you have bigger crowds so it would be stupid of me to brag would it not.

I sense Aussiefowl and Banno have a slight inferioty complex and jump on things that don't exist.

I think you should look up what an inferiority complex is and stick to words you know the meaning of in future :-)

Rotherhamowl10
07-04-2014, 12:38 PM
hmmm I still question your motive behind this thread about a user who only posts on bladesmad; It's not hard to click on his profile and see that.

helmut_rooster
07-04-2014, 12:47 PM
hmmm I still question your motive behind this thread about a user who only posts on bladesmad; It's not hard to click on his profile and see that.

It is when only have the brains of mahmaGRUNTS right bollok.

braggyowl
07-04-2014, 11:45 PM

It is when only have the brains of mahmaGRUNTS right bollok.[/quote]

XD XD XD Wish they'd erry up and fix this fckin like it button!!!!!