PDA

View Full Version : Unlucky v Foxes

aussieowl
05-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Great starting line up from SG...played well & deserved a draw at least, plus only one loan player starting.

I see Pearson has said he thought Leicester were by far the better team...by far?, kinell Nigel show some class, we were well worth a point.

braggyowl
05-04-2014, 05:03 AM
Couldn't agree more aussie.

Just our luck that both our defenders had to go off injured as well.

Pearson is a bell end.

Ginger_Potts
05-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Best should have put his foot thru that chance in the 2nd half...: :blue: Are we been a bit mardy because Nigel didn't give us the praise we deserved ! OvO...

Katchouro
05-04-2014, 07:27 PM
I disagree. Promotion winning Leicester weren't on the top of their game but they were relatively comfortable and did what was needed early on each half. They were deserved winners.

I ventured on to Porktalk last night and there was a thread about Pearson. Now I'm no fan of you lot as you know but even I was left feeling angry at this thread - about 80% on there were destroying the guy, most frequently calling him a c*** and k*******.

What an ungrateful set of scumbags they are on that site. You must be ashamed of it.

Owler
05-04-2014, 07:54 PM
I disagree. Promotion winning Leicester weren't on the top of their game but they were relatively comfortable and did what was needed early on each half. They were deserved winners.

I ventured on to Porktalk last night and there was a thread about Pearson. Now I'm no fan of you lot as you know but even I was left feeling angry at this thread - about 80% on there were destroying the guy, most frequently calling him a c*** and k*******.

What an ungrateful set of scumbags they are on that site. You must be ashamed of it.

He'll always be a hero in my eyes but his comments of Leicester were by far better team was absolute rubbish, just look at match stats, we had twice as many shots on and off target and twice as many corners, they were hanging on big time at end.

This was after disruption of losing both center halfs just after half time, I wonder how you lot would cope if you lost Collins and Maguire during same game agains

aussieowl
05-04-2014, 09:05 PM

Only the most biased of observers could think we didn't deserve something from this game...I accept that Pearson could well be biased but he should have enough class to not let that cloud reality...I'm not slagging the man by the way, just his opinion of the game, the bloke was awesome for us, great player & a captain fantastic.

Ashamed of Owlstalk...XD XD XD, about as ashamed as you are of next door.

banno
06-04-2014, 12:05 AM

XD XD XD XD
only one thing a post like that deserves

**************kn0bhead alert *************

manorblade
06-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Lmao you deserved nothing! But then again you only ever beat 10 men.

Leicester never even got out of first gear lol

I was impressed with your howitzer tactics mind

banno
06-04-2014, 11:09 AM

I was impressed with your howitzer tactics mind

Them grapes sound sour ;-)
Sheffields no 1?
Yorkshires no 1?
Same old same old

hirstyboywonder
06-04-2014, 02:57 PM

The 4 United fans that I have spoken to all felt that our performance was worthy of a point.
Interesting that they, along with you, seemingly had nothing better to do on a Friday evening than watch us.

Owler
06-04-2014, 08:25 PM
A Leicester fans view on game...

As a Leicester fan, even i would say that 'being by far the better side' was rather a misguided statement. The comment was probaly relevant for the 1st 15-20mins, but after your leveller the game was pretty evenly fought imo. On the night i dont think many Leicester fans would have had any complaints if it had finished a draw.
I thought it was a bit of a strange night for us, and we certainly didnt play as well as we have done for the majority of the season. Credit to Wednesday for coming and having a go, and imo it made for a decent game. It seemed to me that Wednesday played like a team with no pressure on them, where as we were too eager to get the result. We didnt control the game like we have done many times this season, and towards the end i was surprised how much we seemed to be rushing and giving the ball back to Wednesday, even though we were ahead at the time. All in all the result was everything for us.
I notice a fair amount of negative pos

micklyons1hardbstd
06-04-2014, 09:09 PM

I was impressed with your howitzer tactics mindOoooh', another bitter, Wednesday obsessed C*CK...Do enjoy league one again!

Katchouro
06-04-2014, 09:50 PM
XD XD XD XD
only one thing a post like that deserves

**************kn0bhead alert *************

Well that's slightly better than your mongoloid banter.

Unsurprisingly you support the porktalk brigade who've slated Pearson. Fickle as is tewd bannochops - more turns than a dodgem.

And owler I didn't know you were all lovey dovey with Leicester. Weren't you both giving it large in recent years when you contributed to each other going down?

braggyowl
07-04-2014, 11:05 AM
You only have to look on the Leicester board to see what they thought...We could and should have come away with at least a point..Katch also knows this but just won't type it because it goes against everything he believes in, hate Wednesday first, then everything will be ok.

We're just about safe now anyway and can look forward to tomorrow night when we take on Nottingham Forest.
Might just nip on their board now and have a little word with some of my mates on there..You can come along too if you want Katch..:P :P

I know Pearson was a Wednesday legend but every time we've come up against him since...He's always had the face on and seems to really dislike us.

I still think he's a bell end.

braggyowl
07-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Oh, and another thing I've noticed...
When we lose there's always a thread started on the pig board and their bum chums Rotherham.
"Piggies losing" and all that crap.
Not one thread was started on either...Cos they knew we played well bless em. >;)

Rotherhamowl10
07-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Spot on Braggy.

How much praise did the pigs get on here over their FA cup performance this season?...yet the same people who were accepting the praise cant bring themselves to admit we were unlucky and held our own against (soon to be) champions of this division; suppose that's the difference in class for you.

It was the same in the pub at the weekend, a pig fan claiming we played 'hoofball'...blades logic eh!?!?!

braggyowl
07-04-2014, 11:25 PM
It's been said time and time again Roth...But it's so true...You just cannot educate pork!

Rotherhamowl10
08-04-2014, 11:09 AM
It's been said time and time again Roth...But it's so true...You just cannot educate pork!
http://i62.tinypic.com/3tueq.png