PDA

View Full Version : 12th highest paid Manager in the world.

sir terence brown
05-04-2014, 10:03 AM
If we employ the 12th highest paid manager in the world, can we dream of finishing 16th? This would be 1 place the 13th highest paid managers fans dream.

danegee
07-04-2014, 09:15 AM
I can't believe you f-ucked that up

I also can't believe that not only is BFS the 13th highest paid manager in the world, but the receives the 6th highest wage in the EPL, behind Mourihno, Wenger, Moyes, Pellegrini and Rodgers.
He's paid more than Laurent Blanc, Rafa Benetiz, Mancini and Hodgson.

davee59
07-04-2014, 12:32 PM

I also can't believe that not only is BFS the 13th highest paid manager in the world, but the receives the 6th highest wage in the EPL, behind Mourihno, Wenger, Moyes, Pellegrini and Rodgers.

And Sherwood! ;D

DEVONSPUR
07-04-2014, 06:21 PM

I think he's worth every penny provided he keeps that shower in the bottom half playing crap, route 1 footy!!

BFS's hoofball!!

XD XD XD

BlackDiamond
07-04-2014, 09:42 PM

I think he's worth every penny provided he keeps that shower in the bottom half playing crap, route 1 footy!!

BFS's hoofball!!

XD XD XD[/quote]

Hmmm, so does HamsterCheeks himself...deluded ol' silly

...more worrying is what the board are thinking

Ariesbaggie
08-04-2014, 11:10 AM
...and he supports Wolves. Born in Dudley. Wish he would manage them. Played one game for Albion. Overrated.