05-04-2014, 04:27 PM
3 wonderful points and we come from 1 down to win well done our team

bluesince62
05-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Bleedin great result!

KRO

gazulu
05-04-2014, 07:49 PM
The support today was fantastic and second half the players seemed to respond to it. After Randolph's superb reaction save at the start of the second half and the introduction of Zigic and Adeyemi Blues looked a different side. The first half we looked a little dispirited but once we had scored in the second period there was only one outcome.

bassman
05-04-2014, 07:54 PM
i really think that the only answer is to play with two strikers up front if we hope to stay up , last week was a fail playing one up supported by a midfield when we went two up front we scored , same today , as soon as you have two up goals come. i dunno why clarke persists with flooding the midfield and he's still playing players out of position , reilly at left back wtf is he thinking !

spionkop
05-04-2014, 08:47 PM
From all reports the support was terrific and when they ratcheted up the noise the players responded. I have enormous respect for those still going to home and away games at the moment. Can anyone explain the extraordinary difference in our home and away performances?
Rg

aKROKiwi
05-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Hooray. Allah Akhbar.

I never thought I'd see beating Doncaster as a triumph but I'm bloody pleased!!

michblue
06-04-2014, 12:13 AM
What happened to the relently positive Bassy - even when situations were bad. Hey we won a big game. Over 90 minutes Clark it right and give him credit for that.

viperblue
06-04-2014, 08:46 PM
could it be that stans resembles a morgue
most of the time?