PDA

View Full Version : You have to laugh?

BradfordFozzie
05-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Or cry!!!!!!

Was going to put my two Sheff United tickets in my wallet this afternoon as they have been next to the stereo for the last several weeks...gone!

Checked all my usual places including the middle compartment in the car?...nowhere to be seen, strange I think?

"You haven't seen my tickets that have been on the side for the last several weeks love?"

The missus- "No but I threw a load of old paper in the bin that was there...silence...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! !!!!

Bin men came on Thursday!

A call to the ticket office on Monday morning me thinks!

villamiller
05-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Or cry!!!!!!

Was going to put my two Sheff United tickets in my wallet this afternoon as they have been next to the stereo for the last several weeks...gone!

Checked all my usual places including the middle compartment in the car?...nowhere to be seen, strange I think?

"You haven't seen my tickets that have been on the side for the last several weeks love?"

The missus- "No but I threw a load of old paper in the bin that was there...silence...

and the divorce solicitors XD XD XD

shiregreenmillers
05-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Kick her out pal :/ :/ I Never Liked Her XD XD XD XD

BradfordFozzie
05-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Or cry!!!!!!

and the divorce solicitors XD XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD The title of the thread was originally going to be "Wife, free to a good home" but I thought someone in the Bluecoats would snitch on me! XD XD

She does feel really bad to be fair...I think?!?

BradfordFozzie
05-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Kick her out pal :/ :/ I Never Liked Her XD XD XD XD

XD XD XD XD