PDA

View Full Version : Just passing the time.

alnbll88
06-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Steve; " Mum, I've got the biggest **** in primary school, is that because I am a big boy?

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."

Pentridge
06-04-2014, 05:06 PM
??????

pfcsteve72
06-04-2014, 06:04 PM
[quote="alnbll88" Mum, I've got the biggest **** in primary school, is that because I am a big boy?

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."[/quote]Another glue sniffer

pfcsteve72
06-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Hitting women and dishing out comas
What is it you lot say Pwopah nawteee aaaard B.a.s.t.a.r.d.s

boywonder
06-04-2014, 09:05 PM
[quote="alnbll88" Mum, I've got the biggest **** in primary school, is that because I am a big boy?

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."[/quote]Brilliant that actually made me hurt laughing XD XD XD XD

gosport10
07-04-2014, 01:14 PM

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."[/quote]

That was funny, fact.

Nice to see your mum is looking out for you Steve.

pfcsteve72
07-04-2014, 02:55 PM
If you pair of p.r.i.c.k.s found that funny, then you really need to get out more, you're not the sharpest of tools ( tools being exactly the right word in this case) are you!!!

rossendaleareaclaret
07-04-2014, 05:47 PM
If you pair of p.r.i.c.k.s found that funny, then you really need to get out more, you're not the sharpest of tools ( tools being exactly the right word in this case) are you!!!

Quit before they really dry bum you retard

boywonder
07-04-2014, 05:49 PM
If you pair of p.r.i.c.k.s found that funny, then you really need to get out more, you're not the sharpest of tools ( tools being exactly the right word in this case) are you!!! Believe me Steve it is funny, I thought ACTIVE was amusing but spaghetti down your new footy top killed me XD
It's a must just lately to read what silly Steve is up too, every time you tap your key pad you make a tit of yourself and the replies make you look even sillier.
Keep it up Steve it makes priceless reading.
And those need for the concern I get out plenty.

nonaynever83
15-04-2014, 06:33 PM

Mum; No, it's because you are 28 and retarded.Now watch before you slobber spaghetti down your new Portsmouth top."[/quote]

This post has got to be in my top 5 lol posts on the footy mad sites still laughing after an hour

BlueAdder
15-04-2014, 06:44 PM
First it was Falkirk and now it's Southampton :(