PDA

View Full Version : can me win semi?

twofootedchallenge
06-04-2014, 01:59 PM
of course we can no one thought we'd win it last year apart from us and no one thought we'd get this far again apart form us.

But Roberto's Everton are ripping Arsenal a new today so i'd say them winning the league is over for sure but do you think they will go all out at semi or go all out top four now?

Obviously top 4 means more to their board and I would wet myself it they were in Europa but I really want to do them on englands biggest stage

Well done Roberto we always knew you knew what you were doing B)

arjan
10-04-2014, 07:22 AM
It's possible but very unlikely. If we hadn't been through last twelve months we'd say there's no chance. However, we have...

guzss
10-04-2014, 11:46 AM
There is huge pressure on Arsenal in this match and they will be more concerned about us than we should be about them. That's not disrespectful on our part, just reflective of the fact that our priorities this year lie elsewhere. After all we won the FA Cup just last year.

[Btw, if you had been on the Moon for a year and just read the above - wouldnt it be the most remarkable thing you had ever heard!!!!!]

grumpster
10-04-2014, 08:29 PM
dare say there are a few on here who are clued up in the 'semi' dept ;)

mint_balls
11-04-2014, 03:11 PM
It's possible but very unlikely. If we hadn't been through last twelve months we'd say there's no chance. However, we have...

unlikely? why?:blue: