PDA

View Full Version : This years promotion to the Prem

JimmyJazz64
06-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Well, Leicester are up.

Burnley are now a shoe-in. I'll hold my hands up and admit that I thought that they would fade away mid to late season but Sean Dyche has done a fantastic job and for me is the manager of the season consIdering the budget that he's had to work with.

Play-offs? Hhmm? My head says Derby but I've got a feeling that it might be Wigan. So long as it's not QPR I'll be happy :D

bwfcforever
06-04-2014, 06:22 PM
eye mate , I thought Burnley would fade x-mas ...you got to say they have played v well of late , good luck to em I say ( the bastids ;-) )

campo21
06-04-2014, 09:05 PM
I think derby will go up aswell jj.

gallopingchip
07-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Anyone but QPR for me.

rossendaleareaclaret
07-04-2014, 06:10 PM
It feels good knowing we're the most superior club in Lancashire smell you later mancs :D :D :D

leebwfc
07-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Same for me... anyone but QPR

bwfcforever
08-04-2014, 02:47 PM
It feels good knowing we're the most superior club in Lancashire smell you later mancs :D :D :D

what a odd geezer he is eh

bless him , wonder what will happen when the bubble bursts on him :blue: :blue:

eric1953
08-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Bless is simple little cotton socks.

Burnley have done absolutely brilliant this season, and deserve to go up.

Play offs ? I have a sneaking feeling for Wigan. When we played them the other week, although I thought we were the better team, they never gave up and should have won it at the end. They have some big lads in their team, that can also play a bit.

Arry's reputation will take a hit good style, with the money at his disposal he should have walked this league. Can see management movement at QPR this summer if they don't go up.

lord_hooray
09-04-2014, 12:05 PM
This must be the first season since the early seventies when Burnley have finished above Bolton in the league standings, let him make the most of it

gardsPNE
09-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Well, Leicester are up.

Burnley are now a shoe-in. I'll hold my hands up and admit that I thought that they would fade away mid to late season but Sean Dyche has done a fantastic job and for me is the manager of the season consIdering the budget that he's had to work with.

Play-offs? Hhmm? My head says Derby but I've got a feeling that it might be Wigan. So long as it's not QPR I'll be happy :D

I couldnt agree more Jimmy those Dingles have done a job and then some. like u I thought come New Year with injuries and bookings they would fade away but it didnt happen. I dont think anybody wants QPR to go up and i am no exception. However my dark horse for sneaking in via the back door could be Bournemouth.

Stan_van_nel
09-04-2014, 10:05 PM
This must be the first season since the early seventies when Burnley have finished above Bolton in the league standings, let him make the most of it

1982-83

You finished bottom of the second division and we finished second from bottom. B) :D

lord_hooray
10-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Well done for that Stan, I had blocked that season out from my memory banks but I can see why you haven't. That is some achievement and I am sure you still celebrate that milestone finishing ahead of the mighty Bolton even if it was only on goal difference!:D .

What about the other 40 odd seasons?

rossendaleareaclaret
10-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Well done for that Stan, I had blocked that season out from my memory banks but I can see why you haven't. That is some achievement and I am sure you still celebrate that milestone finishing ahead of the mighty Bolton even if it was only on goal difference!:D .

What about the other 40 odd seasons?

You mean feek all to us your not important enough

bwfcforever
10-04-2014, 06:56 PM
:blue: :blue: :blue:

oh dear ..oh well whats goes around comes around eh

klassnic
11-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Hello chaps Ive got my get out of jail card again

eric1953
11-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Hiya bud. Now your back , be having a word with this child from Rossendale.

bwfcforever
11-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Hello chaps Ive got my get out of jail card again

nice :-) now while on parole ...etc ;-)

garyp1803
11-04-2014, 06:00 PM
I hope if Burnley do get promoted, they will spend some money on their ground, as it's a ****ing dump! Talk about a reality check for some away fans next season! XD

bwfcforever
11-04-2014, 06:32 PM
eye them gooners wont like it eh

rossendaleareaclaret
11-04-2014, 08:00 PM
BANNED FOR BEING A SILLY PILLOCK :-)

garyp1803
11-04-2014, 08:52 PM
I hope if Burnley do get promoted, they will spend some money on their ground, as it's a ****ing dump! Talk about a reality check for some away fans next season! XD

Our stands are fine for us ;D

them wooden seats are too good for you t0ssers, you lot should be put up on the roof with the rest of the pigeon sh1t;D[/quote]I wouldn't expect to see FC United fans sat in that **** hole!

rossendaleareaclaret
11-04-2014, 09:23 PM
banned

JimmyJazz64
11-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Tiresome and boring. It's bad enough trawling thru sh1te from our own bell-end without a funkin dingle adding to it

No need for a mail eh bw? ;D

garyp1803
11-04-2014, 09:40 PM

them wooden seats are too good for you t0ssers, you lot should be put up on the roof with the rest of the pigeon sh1t;D[/quote]I wouldn't expect to see FC United fans sat in that **** hole![/quote]

What and Lego land is great ?

No atmosphere ?

In another town ?

And home to a team that plays tripe on a weekly basis XD XD[/quote]
You might have to stay in the Prem for 5 years or so and spend all of your hard earned cash on a slightly upmarket new ground on the outskirts of Darwen, to keep up with us, but you'll be dead and buried after one season!XD

gardsPNE
12-04-2014, 11:29 AM

them wooden seats are too good for you t0ssers, you lot should be put up on the roof with the rest of the pigeon sh1t;D[/quote]I wouldn't expect to see FC United fans sat in that **** hole![/quote]

What and Lego land is great ?

No atmosphere ?

In another town ?

And home to a team that plays tripe on a weekly basis XD XD[/quote]

Rossendale - this is were you are, I havent seen you on our site for a while, I do miss ya :D

bazwhite
12-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Ipswich town with mad mick where would we be now if we had him as manager could of happened.

garyp1803
12-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Ipswich town with mad mick where would we be now if we had him as manager could of happened.Apparently, McCarthy was interviewed for the Bolton job as was Solskjaer. I think we had a lucky escape with Solskjaer though.

rossendaleareaclaret
12-04-2014, 05:40 PM
peck head banned

campo21
12-04-2014, 08:46 PM
I we should but our clueless owner and chairman haven't got a clue what is going on so the clowns we keep getting in to manage the club are getting long contracts which makes it difficult to sack them because we have to keep paying them off!

JimmyJazz64
12-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Spot on there campo - it's the length of contracts and subsequent pay-offs that have screwed us recently

bwfcforever
13-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Tiresome and boring. It's bad enough trawling thru sh1te from our own bell-end without a funkin dingle adding to it

No need for a mail eh bw? ;D

sadly you were right mate :blue: :blue: , TBH I didn't wanna do it ...however to tempting >:)

pfcsteve72
15-04-2014, 04:03 PM
It feels good knowing we're the most superior club in Lancashire smell you later mancs :D :D :DExactly how many message boards do you go on and act like an absolute d.i,c.k.h.e.a.d

bwfcforever
15-04-2014, 07:32 PM
sad in it mate :blue:

pfcsteve72
16-04-2014, 01:12 PM
sad in it mate :blue:What is even sadder, is using two users on one site and actually having a conversation between the two, mainly backing up what the other has said, Rossendale and Nonahnever, he's done it on the Blackpool board the pompey board and god knows how many others, he definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the box, as he was using boths from the same IP address PRICELESS XD

bwfcforever
17-04-2014, 07:42 AM
:-( some people eh

no worrys , let me see what ( if anything ) can be done , he is banned here , perhaps a total FM ban

have a nice weekend

jimmyegg
17-04-2014, 08:00 AM
"What is even sadder, is using two users on one site and actually having a conversation between the two, mainly backing up what the other has said, Rossendale and Nonahnever, he's done it on the Blackpool board the pompey board and god knows how many others, he definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the box, as he was using boths from the same IP address PRICELESS "

Hey Steve, no one likes a grass.

Ps. You still active ?? :D

JimmyJazz64
17-04-2014, 08:09 PM
No-one likes a d1ckhead though eh jimmy?

He was exactly an ambassador for your board was he?

Stan_van_nel
17-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Nearly every board that I've been on today I've seen the Rossendale and PFCSteve show.

It's all very boring chaps.

JimmyJazz64
17-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Begs the question doesn't eh stan. Why go on another club's board?

Many good reasons to do so. Many reasons not to do so!!