PDA

View Full Version : FFS Gunnar

dosser1
06-04-2014, 06:34 PM
just watched the highlights on the bbc never a penalty but F... me wait to you see the keepers attempt at the penalty then the winner he gets beat at his near post through his legs .Cmon Gunnar the fishing season should be starting get yourself on a trawler and get to F...

wellin
06-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Gunnar was in the team of the day in the sun. Don't know who made the biggest f*** up. Brines...or the dude who picks the team of the day.s

DIBolton
07-04-2014, 07:37 AM
just watched the highlights on the bbc never a penalty but F... me wait to you see the keepers attempt at the penalty then the winner he gets beat at his near post through his legs .Cmon Gunnar the fishing season should be starting get yourself on a trawler and get to F...

I agree with the third, but for the penalty he went down late because he expected a shot high and centre of the goal. No fault of his in my opinion

KMCAA
07-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Very unfair to criticize the keeper (this time) as he had some very good stops, keepers generally choose a side at naltys, its a lottery, if brother brines was even half decent i think we would have left with the three points, still lots to play for and if we need to go to aberdeen and win, we can certainly do that.

FirParkCapeTown
12-04-2014, 06:10 PM
agree with last post, the Faroes' finest is no Ruddy or Randolph but he had a decent game on Saturday and is taking the brunt of the criticism for the team's inability to defend crosses as a team.