PDA

View Full Version : The future of Heart of Midlothian

dazlhigh
06-04-2014, 11:30 PM
A really big meeting up in the Baltic today, apparently. I hope, completely sincerely, that Hearts aren't put into liquidation.
But, if they are, what then? The authorities could do the obvious and let pre-split results stand. Or it seems that they could pretend that Hearts had never existed and award a 3-0 win to every team they'd played. Now, I ask myself, which top-six club would benefit big-time from that
It couldn't hsppen, could it?

WoodyG
07-04-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm not concerned if Hearts are liquidated or not. They and their partners in crime like Rangers and Celtic have distorted the game for too long.

If they get liquidated it is their own fault. No sympathy.

Wellup4it
07-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Don't worry, I think it unlikely in the extreme that Hearts will be liquidated.

mix106
07-04-2014, 09:17 AM
I'm not concerned if Hearts are liquidated or not. They and their partners in crime like Rangers and Celtic have distorted the game for too long.

You mean like we tried to do under John Boyle.. I do not wish to see Hearts go under. They spent crazy money , as we did, but the only ones they really hurt was themselves. As for Rangers they are a different case they have systematically tried to destroy some clubs over the years and in the 60 tried to put 6 clubs out of business. They put Airdrie under for 30,000 a sum they used to give gazza a money to p1ss up against a wall. They are a vicious self serving corrupt nasty piece of work. They can go under any day they like.

bheron
07-04-2014, 09:35 AM

You mean like we tried to do under John Boyle.. I do not wish to see Hearts go under. They spent crazy money , as we did, but the only ones they really hurt was themselves. As for Rangers they are a different case they have systematically tried to destroy some clubs over the years and in the 60 tried to put 6 clubs out of business. They put Airdrie under for 30,000 a sum they used to give gazza a money to p1ss up against a wall. They are a vicious self serving corrupt nasty piece of work. They can go under any day they like.[/quote]They already did. You must mean again, only this time for good...We can only hope XD

wellowell
07-04-2014, 11:31 AM
If Hearts did liquidate all their results to date would stand and their remaining fixtures would be a 3 0 loss as no team would benefit as at split and everybody played each other 3 times. I read this last week in 1 of the papers that this had allready been discussed by spfl

Sup3rw3ll
07-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Approved.. football Armageddon averted! - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26916435)

Yazz
07-04-2014, 08:41 PM
I detest them, have done since Texaco Cup semi. Smuggest most arrogant fans I've ever met, who until last June were in complete denial. They embraced the Vlad, every jak one of them - so sod them.

I'm hearing part-share transfer approved, but the Stadium looks likely to be non-transferable --- so it could well be Flats Flats Glorious Flats :D