PDA

View Full Version : The winning penalty

palerider
07-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Would it have been awarded at Anfield ?

No f#cking way.

14 penalties have been awarded to Liverpool this season, nearly all of them justified, but not this one.

But Graham Poll, the self-righteous arse says it was a correct decision. Dermot Gallagher gives his view on Sky every Monday. He'll say the same. The referee's brotherhood wouldn't dare say that Anthony Taylor, a total knob btw, got two decisions wrong.

The standard of refereeing this season has been apalling. Did Rodgers see Taylor at half-time to 'order him' to even the score ? You bet he did. It goes on all the time.

Most of what Allardyce says after a game is total drivel but he was correct this time.

KetterinHammer
07-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Would it have been awarded at Anfield ?

No f#cking way.

14 penalties have been awarded to Liverpool this season, nearly all of them justified, but not this one.

But Graham Poll, the self-righteous arse says it was a correct decision. Dermot Gallagher gives his view on Sky every Monday. He'll say the same. The referee's brotherhood wouldn't dare say that Anthony Taylor, a total knob btw, got two decisions wrong.

The standard of refereeing this season has been apalling. Did Rodgers see Taylor at half-time to 'order him' to even the score ? You bet he did. It goes on all the time.

Most of what Allardyce says after a game is total drivel but he was correct this time. been saying this for years we now have the technology. rugby uses it. cricket uses it. tennis uses it. but football relies on the "technology" of the 19th century...2 blokes with flags and a bloke with a whistle !!!!

OZHAMMER
07-04-2014, 10:35 AM
was adrian penalised for the initial contact with the legs of flanagan? or for what appeared to be a grab of his legs a split second afterward?

either way, i'm not b!tching about the refereeing. it wasn't exceptional, but it certainly didn't cost us. in fact, we were probably closer than we should've been.

rednekst
07-04-2014, 11:02 AM
If proof was needed that Adrian touched the ball first...

http://i62.tinypic.com/14sfokn.jpg

OZHAMMER
07-04-2014, 11:13 AM
If proof was needed that Adrian touched the ball first...

http://i62.tinypic.com/14sfokn.jpg

i think everyone saw that adrian touched the ball first red, albeit only slightly.

i just saw a replay from an angle that made it look like he grabbed his leg on the way through.

could be wrong though.

BlackDiamond
07-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Most of what Allardyce says after a game is total drivel but he was correct this time.
Most of what HamsterCheeks says during the game is total driver as well...