PDA

View Full Version : You lot got a team for Saturday?

nobbyblue
07-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Half of them should be suspended by rights.

Simon Grayson said he would speak more about the betting charges after Saturdays 3-1 defeat at home to Carlisle. :D

Up the Blues!

griff
07-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Shush Nobby man. If these lot get sent down, we could end up signing them when they come out. Brunton Park, twinned with Strangeways.

Hello nobbers, it's me again!

*waves*

gardsPNE
08-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Half of them should be suspended by rights.

Simon Grayson said he would speak more about the betting charges after Saturdays 3-1 defeat at home to Carlisle. :D

Up the Blues!

Innocent till proven guilty ***by, while under contract and no charges pressed PNE cant do anything about it. Oh by the way I wouldnt hold your breathe picking up much at Deepdale on Saturday as i suspect after the game you'll be well and truly back in the bottom four with 5 games left >:)

gardsPNE
08-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Shush Nobby man. If these lot get sent down, we could end up signing them when they come out. Brunton Park, twinned with Strangeways.

Hello nobbers, it's me again!

*waves*

its early season last time you graced us with your presence. How do you think you lot will do at Deepdale on Sat after your recent good result at home to Swindon and how many do you think you'll bring in your game of the season ;D

griff
08-04-2014, 09:19 PM
I can see us brunging 6 or 7000 and winning 9-0. Well, you started it.

gardsPNE
09-04-2014, 06:13 AM
I can see us brunging 6 or 7000 and winning 9-0. Well, you started it.

:D :D i suppose I was asking for it but lets be honest you defo wanted it. On a serious note though and were you are at the moment and needing the points I expect 2000 - 3000 from you Cumbrians so should be half decent atmosphere.

griff
09-04-2014, 07:13 AM
tbh gards, our disinterested Board, together with 4 years under Abbott, decimated our support. Things haven't got much better under Kavanagh so I reckon 1,000 tops is what we can expect on Saturday. I can see you lot winning but I think you'll find it'll be a closer game than you might wish for.We seem to be getting better at making chances, but are rubbish at putting them in.

Anyway. Any news on your merger with Bamber Bridge?

pnethor
11-04-2014, 11:41 AM
AAAAARGH!! MOUNTAIN MEN!!!!

http://i61.tinypic.com/jgtgna.jpg

ob790
14-04-2014, 12:22 PM
It was a lot closer than we wished for Griff...