PDA

View Full Version : What side would you have for the Wolves game?

ChalkDust
07-04-2014, 03:34 PM
My choice would be this

Garratt
Tootle, Ellis, Dugdale, Guthrie
Pogba, Grant, Inman, Moore
Uche, Aneke

somersetcrewe
07-04-2014, 04:12 PM
What side would I have or what side do I predict?
I'd probably go with yours but Steve hasnt played Brad in the middle once, has he? Can't see that changing if I'm honest.
I think Liam did just enough on Sat to keep his place!

There you go, I answered both! ;D

MikeSB
07-04-2014, 04:18 PM
I would leave Pogs on the bench as not done nearly enough to justify selection and its a shame but its better to get someone in who would do better and Pogs could always come on second half it its not working out?

As said before, can't understand why most managers leave the subs far too late if its clearly not working, do it at HT.

alexmick
07-04-2014, 04:31 PM
If we are going with both Byron and Inman, then do we needs Pogs? I don't think we do. Two strikers in Uche and Chucks, so Pogba on the bench to add fresh life if needed. Anyone for three centre halves? Ellis, Duggy & Ray.

AlexLeicester
07-04-2014, 05:46 PM
I'd go with Chalkdust's selection as a starting 11, but I'd spend the next few days instilling confidence in young Waters.
As soon as Pogs begins to tire he could tear holes in Wolves. Oliver as an emergency on the bench, but this game might be too 'big' for him.

Nobody mentions Evans - and, I think, for very good reason.

bonehead
08-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Garratt

Ellis, Dugdale, Guthrie

Tootle nolan, Grant, Moore

aneke

Uche, inman

subs - pogba 1st change for Uche
2nd - waters for inman and swaping position with moore

or if we need help push ellis forward and bring on mellor in the back 3

martin_dunge
09-04-2014, 10:37 AM
I would rest our "strongest side" for the games against the teams in and around us.

Therefore id go:
SP
MT (c) AD GR KM
BM GE BI BW
AJLS
VO

bonehead
09-04-2014, 10:54 AM
theyve been resting first half of season

LETS BLOW WOLVES OUT OF THE WATER

send the message

WE ARE STAYING UP SAID WE ARE STAYING UP

who else agrees

lestiverton
09-04-2014, 07:24 PM
@ Martin_Dunge: Play GR? I think Northampton would have something to say about that!

DGFG
09-04-2014, 08:42 PM
^ GR = George Ray, not Gregor Robertson.

It's an interesting idea but it sends the wrong message i.e. that we don't think we can win. Only five games left, no guarantees of points in any of the others and we'd get a massive boost if we do get a result.

I'd be tempted to play an extra man in midfield (so Evans for Pogba)but the last time we tried that, it did n't work.

So I'd probably just change Pogba for Inman.

Tidegoingout
11-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Chelsea

alexmick
11-04-2014, 08:03 PM
I read in the Sentinel today that Max Clayton could figure amongst the substitutes for the game against Wolves. I am not sure whether or not the lad featured in the reserve outing on Monday, but surely this game (and a high profile one at that) is a step too early for the lad to make his comeback following such a serious injury?