PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets ?

aloreburn
07-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know how many season ticket holders Queens have on their books ?

Also can any of the Queens Trust team tell me how many young fans have taken up the Junior Blues season ticket offer ( 18 quid a season )

I'm just wondering if theres anything more we could all do to help attract more youngsters to Palmerston next year

arrol1919
09-04-2014, 03:48 PM
The youngsters are the future of this and any club .

It would be interesting to know how many Junior Blues member there are nowadays . Not sure if it's possible or has already been done but Queens could try and hand out a JB membership form to every school pupil in the region .

The more JB members through the gate ,should in theory lead to more paying adults bringing them , it's a win win situation .

arrol1919
05-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Does anybody know when the season tickets will be available for next season & the cost ...?

I presume they'll still be the same price as last year ???

fruitloop
06-06-2014, 02:31 PM
On sale nxt week

nithvalley
06-06-2014, 06:08 PM
I imagine when there are concrete details regarding Season Tickets and Kit availability - and indeed anything else - they will be posted on the Official site.

aloreburn
07-06-2014, 09:23 AM
I imagine when there are concrete details regarding Season Tickets and Kit availability - and indeed anything else - they will be posted on the Official site.

Bore off

Palmyman
07-06-2014, 09:41 AM
:D :D :D

topfitter
07-06-2014, 02:35 PM

Bore off[/quote]

^^^^^^^^
NAIL ON HEAD ;D

arrol1919
11-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Still surprised Queens haven't released season tickets or prices as yet .

Strike when the iron's hot & all that

I wonder what the hold up is ;)

Katboy31
11-06-2014, 04:28 PM
When every other club has managed to make an announcement, it is little surprise that Queens yet again are lagging behind.

A decision on pricing should have been made about 2 weeks ago. The delay leaves less time for the ordinary fan to find the money for a season ticket.

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
11-06-2014, 04:46 PM
When every other club has managed to make an announcement, it is little surprise that Queens yet again are lagging behind.

A decision on pricing should have been made about 2 weeks ago. The delay leaves less time for the ordinary fan to find the money for a season ticket.

There seems to be a distinct lack of PR at Queens of late and may I suggest that the formidable Mark Robertson returns to the club to put a steady hand on the helm.

We are about to embark on arguably the most challenging and exciting season in the club's history and we must take full advantage of the situation ...

I would like to see a weekly press briefing for all interested parties which I would be happy to attend ..

In passing Queen's former press officer has joined Annan - nuff said !

B)

Northfield53
11-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Going on holiday on Monday wanted to get my season ticket before I went on hold but looks like I will have to wait.
Dumbarton have had them on sale for a few weeks now and are very happy with how many they have sold.

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
11-06-2014, 04:58 PM

Come on NV like you I will support Queens to the end but the lack of information coming out of Palmy at this time is unacceptable ..

B)

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
11-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Going on holiday on Monday wanted to get my season ticket before I went on hold but looks like I will have to wait.
Dumbarton have had them on sale for a few weeks now and are very happy with how many they have sold.

I have nothing but admiration for Dumbarton Football Club who have produced a fine team led by a good manager using a shoe string budget. My visit to Dumbarton towards the end of the season was a pleasant experience and they are a perfect model of what can be achieved in football at a provincial level

B)

daftpunk1951
11-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Looks likely their manager will be filling the Easter Road vacancy.

MCMXIX
11-06-2014, 07:13 PM
Have to agree the PR at Palmerston is still very poor

Full time on the pitch and very much part time off it

Palmyman
11-06-2014, 08:34 PM
I am afraid it has been like that for many years MCMXIX. Don't really understand a professional football club office open for only a few hours a day for a start.

hotrod
12-06-2014, 05:00 AM
Everyone entitled to there opinion but my own is critisism is unfair, yes maybe season tickets prices should have been announced. anytime you go to the office 9 times out of 10 there is always someone there. don't see how there is a lack of P,R at palmy we have been kept up to date with signings etc.

JRSLEFTPEG
12-06-2014, 05:59 AM
Can't agree. Its because of more prudent measures that Queens are in a better financial state. Probably wouldn't be worthwile to us to have office open all the time. Limited time during day a better option. Yes ,the season tickets prices at least should be out but everything else not too bad.

lcfc57
12-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Would tend to agree with this the changes put in place put the club on an even financial footing.
However season ticket prices should have been announced long ago.
With the make up of the league next season there should have been a campaign to sell a increased number of season tickets. Seems very strange that the club haven't done this. :?

Palmyman
12-06-2014, 03:45 PM
PRICES UNCHANGED ALL ROUND NEXT SEASON ON SALE TUESDAY FROM 10am - SEE PIE AND BOVRIL OR OFFICIAL SITE :D

arrol1919
12-06-2014, 04:17 PM
A correct decision by the BOD's & you must take your hat off to them for deciding to keep the prices the same - eventually :) :) :)

arrol1919
19-06-2014, 09:56 AM
By all accounts the season tickets are selling extremely well & there's plenty new people purchasing theirs this season .

Exciting times ahead .

Be prepared for fixture & times changes to accommodate live TV matches . A new TV deal is expected to be announced next week

Palmyman
19-06-2014, 01:48 PM
If that is the case makes sense to hold back the printing of the fixture cards for next season