PDA

View Full Version : Etuhu

needle
08-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Get off his back,we`ve hardly seen owt of him and I reckon he could be a great asset to us next season.

Howie5o
08-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Get off his back,we`ve hardly seen owt of him and I reckon he could be a great asset to us next season.

looked like he was limping at the death ...clean slate with me though

DanRrr
08-04-2014, 09:56 PM
That ankle of his went again tonight, probably in that good tackle he made when the ref gave them a free kick. DE not on this back, gave him a song. He looked fine, but I doubt he should play until his ankle is sorted, it clearly isn't.

AucklandRover
08-04-2014, 11:49 PM
With Lowe, Williamson, Evans, Etuhu and - possibly - Dabo as potential "holding" midfielders, we certainly don't lack options or experience in that position.
In fact, the midfield as a whole is looking very good - especially once Marshall is fully fit again.
If Rhodes stays, I assume GB will be looking for an extra defender as his first priority at the end of the season.
Incidentally, I take it Keane is looking good at full-back. The problem is, he may still see his future as being at Old Trafford. I wonder what he would cost. Transfermarkt has him listed at 450,000 pounds. I see his contract with ManU expires in June.

Despair
09-04-2014, 06:24 AM
[quote="AucklandRover" midfielders, we certainly don't lack options or experience in that position.
In fact, the midfield as a whole is looking very good - especially once Marshall is fully fit again.
If Rhodes stays, I assume GB will be looking for an extra defender as his first priority at the end of the season.
Incidentally, I take it Keane is looking good at full-back. The problem is, he may still see his future as being at Old Trafford. I wonder what he would cost. Transfermarkt has him listed at 450,000 pounds. I see his contract with ManU expires in June.[/quote]

The lad was showing promise on Sat., and last night really stepped up and was impressive (giving the impression he wants to make his mark). His forays forward are very good, albeit the cover when he does is not really solid, but with the whole squad playing as they were it caused no real issue.
With Conway havin