PDA

View Full Version : It's a Joke.

ozfan
09-04-2014, 10:24 AM
A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding
on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger stands in the pouring down rain.

"Can you give me a push?" he asks while hanging onto the door frame.

"Not a chance" says the husband -- "It's 3 o'clock in the morning!". He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was it?" asks his wife.

"Just some drunk wanting a push" he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks.

"No, I didn't -- it's three in the morning and raining like crazy out."

"Well, you have a short memory" says his wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down on vacation and those two strangers helped us? I think you should help him."

The man does as he is told and gets dressed and goes out into the pounding rain and calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes," comes the answer.

"Do you still want a push?"

"Yes, please!"

"Where are you?"

"Over here on the swing!"

yubbywelch
09-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Oh dear.

2/10 Oz that was a shocker.

ozfan
09-04-2014, 11:18 AM
What? 2/10??

You're taste is in your earlobes that's gold mister G.O.L.D :D

MissWinnie
10-04-2014, 12:05 AM

Ohhhh, is that where you found it Oz, I knew he must have had some taste hidden somewhere, but didn't fancy digging around in there to find out.

As you know, Oz, unlike my brother, I've got great taste ;D , so your joke made me laugh.

stateside
10-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Me three. in fact I recently re-told it... to my daughter less than half n hour ago.

bongosdad
10-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Knock knock

Whos there?

I am a runip

I am a runip-who?

yubbywelch
11-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Me three. in fact I recently re-told it... to my daughter less than half n hour ago.

So its a daggy Dad joke then.

MissWinnie
12-04-2014, 09:36 AM
No, it just means I get my good taste from my dad, bro. ;D

yubbywelch
12-04-2014, 10:27 AM
XD XD XD

ozfan
15-04-2014, 04:17 AM

but didn't fancy digging around in there to find out.
[/quote]

You would need to use a long pointy stick and safety glasses. Never know what might flick out.

ozfan
15-04-2014, 04:22 AM

Tried it on mine too. When I mentioned that he needed a push she said "Oh did he want to go on the swings? couldn't he have swung himself?" Spoiler :D

MissWinnie
16-04-2014, 05:33 PM

but didn't fancy digging around in there to find out.
[/quote]

You would need to use a long pointy stick and safety glasses. Never know what might flick out.[/quote]

Safety glasses carefully put on, pointy stick in hand. Right, be brave Winnie, here goes ...

Hmm ... plenty of hot air, a tiddleywink or three, a crumpled photo of David Villa, more hot air, some coal dust and some vegemite sandwiches. Nope, can't see any taste in there ...

MissWinnie
16-04-2014, 05:55 PM

Tried it on mine too. When I mentioned that he needed a push she said "Oh did he want to go on the swings? couldn't he have swung himself?" Spoiler :D[/quote]

XD Me thinks someone has inherited her dad's smarty pants genes. ;D