PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from blackpool

Jamieh28
09-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Hello,
Just would like to introduce myself, I am Jamie and I am 18 years old and queen of the south are my favourite scottish team and I am just wondering if there is any other supporters in the blackpool area?.
Regards
Jamie

arrol1919
09-04-2014, 03:50 PM
There's a few Queens fans who'll alway keep an eye on the Blackpool scores with former players Bob Harris & Stephen Dobbie playing / played for them

JRSLEFTPEG
09-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Hello,
Just would like to introduce myself, I am Jamie and I am 18 years old and queen of the south are my favourite scottish team and I am just wondering if there is any other supporters in the blackpool area?.
Regards
Jamie You have made a good choice young man . This is a quiet board these days so you might not get much reponse . I have seen Blackpool play at home in the past when on boys days out to the ' 'Las Vegas of the North' .

Palmyman
10-04-2014, 12:36 PM
You will know of course that one of Blackpool's all - time great players George Farm also played for and managed the '' Doonhamers ''

arrol1919
10-04-2014, 01:37 PM
You will know of course that one of Blackpool's all - time great players George Farm also played for and managed the '' Doonhamers ''

Maybe slightly before the 18 year olds time :D

Palmyman
10-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Aye maybe arrol but when I was 18 I had heard of Hughie Gallacher. I suppose it depends on how much you are personally '' into '' your favourite football team ;D