PDA

View Full Version : Who's wearing black & amber on Sunday?

JoePublic
10-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Hull City supporter here.

Any Sheff Wed fans going to Wembley on Sun? Have seen how you two clubs fans despise each other and wonder if it's that much you would go as far as being a Hull City supporter on the day?

Katchouro
10-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if some of them turned up. ABSU first and Wednesdayite second - even if it means supporting you odd folk from Humberside.

They're also not likely to get to Wembley anytime soon on their own merits. Zero cup pedigree in the last two decades.

Ginger_Potts
10-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Do you not get bored spouting the same old bollox year after year ? Don't answer,I don't talk to tits.

Katchouro
10-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Doubt you've touched a pair either. Boom-tish!

Calm down me ducks, I know this week was always going to be difficult for you lot but try and show some class - as hard as that is.

aussieowl
10-04-2014, 08:17 PM

Any Sheff Wed fans going to Wembley on Sun? Have seen how you two clubs fans despise each other and wonder if it's that much you would go as far as being a Hull City supporter on the day?

I assume you're joking, I hope United lose, as I do every game they play BUT, if they win they will get credit from me & NO, I wouldn't consider wearing Hull's or anyone elses colours on the day...also I wouldn't waste my time with despising, it's football, they're rivals, that's it.

JoePublic
10-04-2014, 09:44 PM

I assume you're joking, I hope United lose, as I do every game they play BUT, if they win they will get credit from me & NO, I wouldn't consider wearing Hull's or anyone elses colours on the day...also I wouldn't waste my time with despising, it's football, they're rivals, that's it.[/quote]

Fair comment.

Rotherhamowl10
11-04-2014, 08:40 AM
A blades fan on about cup pedigree XD XD You do know you've not won anything in 80+ years?

I have been to Wembley, and I have seen my team lift a major trophy...something many pig fans have never seen.

As for the original post, I dont think any Wednesday fan would go as far as sitting in the opponents end at Wembley. But I have heard of cases from both teams of fans going in the away ends when they dont have a game, rather sad if you ask me.

It's hard enough going to Sheffield's world cup venue runner up when Wednesday are playing, never mind when ever anybody else is!

Katchouro
11-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Oh, you mean that cup Oxford and Luton won just a couple of years before. Very prestigious ... I should point out the majority of your ungrateful lot now hate the motm in that match, the goal scorer and called the manager a Judas.

In the last 20 years it's 4 semi finals against nowt. A poor return from such a MASSIVE club wouldn't you say?

Enjoy watching WC 2018 matches at the Sty, Milton Keynes and Nottingham's 70k stadium, most of us will be looking towards Mother Russia.

Anyway, love to stay and debate but I'm off to that there London today, making a weekend of it and catching up with some relatives down there. But you've certainly put a smile on my face for the journey, as ever rov, ta for the laughs. ;)

redgreggie
11-04-2014, 12:34 PM
katch...what Big Ron did was really felt hard by Owls fans...he brought a style of football that we loved...he instilled a belief in the team that no matter if the opposition scored we would always be in with a chance of scoring more...he brought a passion to our club...he brought in players that were unknown, until they'd played a few games for us.

liken that to the mercenaries that are around in todays' game, then ask yourself don't you wish you'd had a bloke like that, there's none that wouldn't, unless of course they are truly blinkered.

ray...in Batley.

Rotherhamowl10
11-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Oh, you mean that cup Oxford and Luton won just a couple of years before. Very prestigious ... I should point out the majority of your ungrateful lot now hate the motm in that match, the goal scorer and called the manager a Judas.

In the last 20 years it's 4 semi finals against nowt. A poor return from such a MASSIVE club wouldn't you say?

Enjoy watching WC 2018 matches at the Sty, Milton Keynes and Nottingham's 70k stadium, most of us will be looking towards Mother Russia.

Anyway, love to stay and debate but I'm off to that there London today, making a weekend of it and catching up with some relatives down there. But you've certainly put a smile on my face for the journey, as ever rov, ta for the laughs. ;)

So losing in a semi final is more prestigious than lifting the league cup...only in Katch's world eh? XD XD oh and you've forgot our Semi final against Blackburn ;)

Good job really regarding the failed WC bid for En

blades58
11-04-2014, 01:10 PM

Reading that, I assume you're desperate to sell your ticket allocation?

braggyowl
11-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Do you not get bored spouting the same old bollox year after year ? Don't answer,I don't talk to tits.

Don't worry Ginger...He'll not be spouting owt after Sunday...Not on here anyway...

He'll be down at the canal ready to chuck himself in and hoping we go bust to make up for them losing, YET AGAIN, at Wembley.

braggyowl
11-04-2014, 02:29 PM
In saying that...There's no way on this earth I could go to Wembley to support a team against our Rivals..In fact I wouldn't go to Wembley to support anyone else bar Wednesday..England being the exception of course.

micklyons1hardbstd
11-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Hey joe ;D Just humour Katch...She doesn,t always take her medication, and gets rather confused as to which site she should be on...Put seven past em' pal!

sexypistol
12-04-2014, 08:55 PM

So your meeting some relatives. Well I can just imagine the scenario when you rock up to their door, I can hear them saying "Oh no he's actually here, quick hide behind the sofa, and hopefully he will go away" XD XD

Katchouro
14-04-2014, 06:26 PM
So your meeting some relatives. Well I can just imagine the scenario when you rock up to their door, I can hear them saying "Oh no he's actually here, quick hide behind the sofa, and hopefully he will go away" XD XD XD

XD

Sounds like you're drawing from personal experience there SP.

Nope, I'm happy to tell you that I had a great weekend, bar the result of course. Good food, good company, good banter, good times - have to admit I've never been a fan of London though. I'm a northerner through and through.

Owler
14-04-2014, 07:08 PM

You said 4 semi finals against nowt so you must be including your league cup semi final, well I recall us playing Blackburn and Man United in 2 semi finals in last 20 years.

Why couldn't you make it 21 years?

Don't

Katchouro
14-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Gee golly gosh Owler, when you put it like that, you lot really are MASSIVE. XD

The only bits of 'success' you've had were on the tick, no different to Portsmouth. But in the last 20 years you've been an irrelevance and where you are now is where you deserve to be - a club perpetually struggling to stay in the Championship by loaning bigger clubs players, knocked out of the cups by Rotherham and Charlton.

ps, are you sure you got to a semi final against Blackburn? I can't remember that, be a dear and jog my memory, remind me what the aggregate score was?

JoePublic
15-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Hey joe ;D Just humour Katch...She doesn,t always take her medication, and gets rather confused as to which site she should be on...Put seven past em' pal!

Could only manage 5 but they gave us a good beating in the first half cos we didn't turn up.

A good day for Yorkshire football.