PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets

manicmiller
10-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Has anyone on here who chose the season ticket auto renewal direct debit option last year actually received confirmation of renewal? I was told in the club shop that a letter would be sent out confirming the renewal and setting out a new direct debit payment schedule and that it would be sent last week. There are three of us at the same address who opted for the auto renewal option. To date there's been nothing. I still worry the club have the capacity to cock this up. So has anyone received anything or enquired and got new information?

MoorlandMiller
10-04-2014, 06:18 PM
I checked I had opted for Auto Renewals when buying Wolves tickets and was also told a letter with payment schedule would be sent out. Didn't say when though, I assume that this will come out with all (non auto) renewals sometime after the cut off date!

crashbang
10-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Iv'e got to fork out 215 quid for mine this coming season.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

shiregreenmillers
10-04-2014, 06:27 PM
I got mine 2 weeks ago my 1st payment will be taken out in july :D

I hope :s :s

shiregreenmillers
10-04-2014, 06:34 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DNot Long Now Crash before you get your free t.v licence XD XD

manicmiller
10-04-2014, 06:53 PM
I checked I had opted for Auto Renewals when buying Wolves tickets and was also told a letter with payment schedule would be sent out. Didn't say when though, I assume that this will come out with all (non auto) renewals sometime after the cut off date!

I hope they're out before the cut off date - 9 May I think, because seats aren't reserved after that date and there'll be no margin for error . I still subscribe to the notion that if the club ( off field activities ) can cock it up they will. I can see many a "reserved" seat being sold.

loyalmiller
10-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Not got the confirmation letter yet, just the letter telling us the prices.

I'm worried too because we lost our regular seats twice at Old Millmoor because I waited for letters that never arrived. I went in to check about it and they admitted they'd made a mistake but by that time our seats had already been taken.

Brin
10-04-2014, 07:08 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DNot Long Now Crash before you get your free t.v licence XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD ...and owt else the old toad can get for free...

Don't look owt like 75 Crash...;D

Baggie_23
11-04-2014, 08:13 AM
I chose the auto renewal and have not heard anything. I have tried to ring the shop every day for the last week as I work in Sheffield and can't get down but they never answer. I need to know that I will get the auto renewal and also that it will renew as a student ticket. I will have to try and get down early before the game tonight and see if I can speak to someone as they never seem to be open on a Saturday morning. Would't surprise me if they are not open later.

Miller67
11-04-2014, 09:09 AM

I hope they're out before the cut off date - 9 May I think, because seats aren't reserved after that date and there'll be no margin for error . I still subscribe to the notion that if the club ( off field activities ) can cock it up they will. I can see many a "reserved" seat being sold.[/quote]

The 9 May date is the cut off date for the renewal at the old price.
Your S/T seat is reserved well beyond that, don't know exactly when, but it's deffo not 9 May.

Rather than worry about the auto renewal, if you want the discounted price, and you can make it down there, that's what I'd recommend you do.

deano_83
11-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Nothing this end either and not one to fuss, but will just pop in the club shop tonight and have a quick word to make sure it's on their system.

The DD letters confirming withdrawals will probably be sent out nearer the end of the month.

dmentor
11-04-2014, 02:09 PM
If you ticked the box for auto renewal,the first payment will be taken in May,thats what they told me in the club shop the other day,hope that helps.