PDA

View Full Version : Moorlad poses naked for camera

just_joe
10-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Moorlad PM'd me this video.

I think he thought I'd be aroused.

I thought I'd share. - view external link (http://youtu.be/zXTcwStHz7I)

Sir_Judd
10-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Moorlad PM'd me this video.

I think he thought I'd be aroused.

I thought I'd share.

I'll bet you the equivalent of one pound to a pinch of **** that he didn't.

Nevermore666
10-04-2014, 08:01 PM
I bet you were turned on and HOPED it were Moorlad.

jiltedjohn
10-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Moorlad is the biggest pr1ck on these boards, even his gormless bitches clap like herring fed seals when he makes an appearance.

Sir_Judd
10-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Moorlad is the biggest pr1ck on these boards, even his gormless bitches clap like herring fed seals when he makes an appearance.

Worse than kel?

just_joe
10-04-2014, 08:13 PM

Worse than kel?[/quote]

****ing peas in a pod.

Hard to tell them apart, they're so bland.

moorlad
10-04-2014, 08:14 PM
I don't gan abroad. I'm not the type to send pictures off of myself to anyone. You're not right in the heed.

Nevermore666
We're these ever exposed to the influence of our old canine friend?

kel_
Peas in an pod?

Irony, just like your mate. Nice one.

moorlad
10-04-2014, 08:17 PM

It'd be an major job to be the biggest prick on this Fred. Although the JJs of made an decent effort in fairness.

kel_
10-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Moorland is an ace bloke, tbf. #brownnose - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pzbwH0JRLL8)

Nevermore666
10-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Peas in an pod?

Icony surely?

kel_
10-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Peas in an pod?

Icony surely?[/quote]

I were speeling correctly seeing as the botter brothers divvent seem to get this bourd.

Pentridge
10-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Honestly chaps (this is directed at the two JJs) why don't you just **** off of and bore someone else.

jiltedjohn
11-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Honestly chaps (this is directed at the two JJs) why don't you just **** off of and bore someone else.

Oooooh, bitch slapped by a seal, ouch.

Pentridge
11-04-2014, 09:30 AM
All you do is moan about the posters on here so I can't see why you bother visiting. I'm not an Villa fan btw.

Markovitch
11-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Not all seals eat herrings, not cos they are fussy but because there aren't any herrings where the live.
Just saying like

Floppy_funbags
11-04-2014, 11:14 AM
I saw some seals in Norfolk last year.

ATAF.

Markovitch
11-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Some seals eat other seals, Leopard Seals for example. So belying their nice guy image propagated by the pro seal media led by David Attenborough.
Corruption is inherent in the system

521buc
11-04-2014, 12:27 PM

Worse than kel?[/quote]

To be fair I think the guys in question are good guys.. I think they just like a laugh and a we wind up.. Best no take that seriously.. I've also met Moorlad and he's a relaxed nice easy going guy.. Just saying.

jiltedjohn
11-04-2014, 01:42 PM
All you do is moan about the posters on here so I can't see why you bother visiting. I'm not an Villa fan btw.

^^^^^GIRL^^^^^

I haven't moaned about Taz have I?

alnbll88
11-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Not all seals eat herrings, not cos they are fussy but because there aren't any herrings where the live.
Just saying like

I saw Seal live once and I actually had fish and chips afterwards.

I think he is a veggie, like Morrisey is and Linda Mc was.

521buc
11-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Just saying like

I think he is a veggie, like Morrisey is and Linda Mc was.[/quote]

I think that's correct.. Oh and welcome to the board alnb,

Wasn't that keen on seals music I have to say.

Sir_Judd
11-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Just saying like

I think he is a veggie, like Morrisey is and Linda Mc was.[/quote]

I saw Seal an' all. He weren't best pleased when I lobbed a bucket of fish guts over him.

kel_
11-04-2014, 07:08 PM
When I visit me sister in Denmark you* can see seals all getting on geet well when you* get the ferry over to the island what she lives on.

I deffo wouldert expose them to antifreeze.

jiltedjohn
11-04-2014, 07:09 PM
I don't want to put a spanner in this thread, but I meant sea lions and not seals, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sir_Judd
11-04-2014, 07:10 PM
I don't want to put a spanner in this thread, but I meant sea lions and not seals, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Oh, you rotten ****.

kel_
11-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Ffs ****s sake.

alnbll88
11-04-2014, 07:25 PM

Oh, you rotten ****.[/quote]
Just saying like, but I wouldn't actually say that to Seal if he was visiting you.
He beat Adamski up once, proper job too, said he nicked his lyrics.
Adamski's dad had a plant nursery in the New Forest.
Hmm,... "Taxi".

Pentridge
11-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Hoi Alan Ball poster, I see that you've been banned from the Saints bourd. So, are you a Skate or a Saint? You can confide in me, I won't tell anyone.

kel_
11-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Hoi Alan Ball poster, I see that you've been banned from the Saints bourd. So, are you a Skate or a Saint? You can confide in me, I won't tell anyone.

Does he/she qualify for the 'three strikes' rool?

Pentridge
11-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Doubt it, registered on our bourd and posted an joke about Peaches Geldof and promptly got banned, then posted an load off of ****e on the Pompey bourd but isn't banned from there as far as I know.

Apparently (according to one off of our Mods) he was another Pompey poster using an different username. He knew this because Mods can look up ip addresses.

#justsayin

multiple an edits

kel_
11-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Doubt it, registered on our bourd and posted an joke about Peaches Geldof and promptly got banned, then posted an load off of ****e on the Pompey bourd but isn't banned from there as far as I know.

Apparently (according to one off of our Mods) he was another Pompey poster using an different username. He knew this because Mods can look up ip addresses.

#justsayin

multiple an edits

DISGUSTING.

I hope you reported the FRED to the relevant authorities. There will be an knock at the door no doubt.

alnbll88
12-04-2014, 05:27 PM

#justsayin

multiple an edits

DISGUSTING.

I hope you reported the FRED to the relevant authorities. There will be an knock at the door no doubt.[/quote]

You will never take me alive FM copper.

The only people who knock on my door and get a friendly welcome are Jehovah Witnesses.

And they do Knock Knock Jehovah in jokes.
This is my bestestest.

Knock, knock, knock, knock,knock, knock,knock, knock, knock,... knock...

Markovitch
12-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Today is seal day at the Marine Mammal Stranding Centre in Atlantic City.

Markovitch
12-04-2014, 09:31 PM
While the Somers Point Bistro has an exhibition of the owners sand. Makes Burnley look Exciting