PDA

View Full Version : wave of optimism

viperblue
11-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Blues win next game and 7 point gap appears
Yea ..ready to face the world again.
I only have to worry about my none league team who are in a worst position than Blues
KRO

BrisBlue
12-04-2014, 09:45 AM
You have to think it must come at some stage and now would certainly be just about right,the defence is obviously a concern just hope Clark really knows what is needed and does'nt become to experimental if he does'nt know his players by now he never will.

aKROKiwi
12-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Precisely. Leaving aside the three I knew were good (Zigic, Bourke, Spector) Caddis looks a good player, Adeyemi, Shinnie, Novak & Lee are certainly better than useful, the goalie is decent, we have the boys from the Manchester clubs and the three youngsters Reilly, Packwood & Hancox look to have a bit about them too. So it is difficult to understand why Clark, McDermott & Fazackerley haven't been able to work out a system that suits the players and compensates for the atrocity of our central defence. Unless of course they aren't any good.

PS Clark likes to blame the players - "A poor workman blames his tools"

spionkop
13-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Blues record in these situations has been dire in recent years. I am of course hoping for a miracle but...
Rg

aKROKiwi
13-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Notts Forest are in poor form Spion; it could be chance for a rare derby victory.

I do however dread to think what Jordan Rhodes may do to our "central defenders"

There's always hope Spion. here's what the undermanned Heart of Melburnian did to the evil empire of melbourne victorreich in the last derby

KRO - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRxuxCz6fqE)