PDA

View Full Version : Snodgrass ready for survival battle

fmadmin
11-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Robert Snodgrass is ready to go to war for Norwich on Saturday as his side aim to preserve their Barclays Premier League status - view external link (www.norwichcity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/snodgrass_ready_for_survival_battle_830161/index.shtml)

BeeKjay
11-04-2014, 01:43 PM
I would much rather he just played football and learned how to put in a decent cross!

Laurie
11-04-2014, 05:52 PM
I would much rather he just played football and learned how to put in a decent cross!

My message to Snods would be this, stop looking for free kicks, stop mouthing off every time you don't get one, do what you use to be good at, so long ago now I can't remember what it was, but do it anyway.

daly
12-04-2014, 08:21 AM
And charge up that Electric Razor

chezzywhite
15-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Snodgrass was always a bit of a drinker and likes the gee gees. He has obviously found a decent boozer and a bookies to distract him again. Half a good season is about all you can expect from him.

Laurie
16-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Snodgrass was always a bit of a drinker and likes the gee gees. He has obviously found a decent boozer and a bookies to distract him again. Half a good season is about all you can expect from him.

But you would take him back at the drop of a hat.
Silly me forgot you are minted now, so will be able to buy back Lucky.

chezzywhite
17-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Our sights will be set higher than re-signing championship level players now we are feckin loaded Laurie ;D

thestiffler
20-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Is Bechio still alive?
Can honestly say we've only missed snoddy really, he's a good championship player, the rest are ordinary second tier at best.