PDA

View Full Version : Interesting photo of Bigfoot.

bongosdad
11-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Look real to me. It's huge! - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/?reload=16&rdm=ysu4q349#/watch?v=iG5pM2ZqMW8)

yubbywelch
12-04-2014, 01:06 AM
That's it, I'm converted, after all this time Bingo I finally believe.

bongosdad
15-04-2014, 04:43 AM
Great!! its just you me and bushy who believe in him. You're both lucky to have them in your country. i would love to see one.

ozfan
15-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Well the link doesn't work so Yubby hasn't watched it.

Lucky to have them in your country???
Sounds like you could bump into one buying some milk.

If you do believe in big-foot then you may consider that the future of bigfoots everywhere is threatened by mans systematic destruction of the planets resources.

Research the demise of Easter Island for a snapshot of the future.

Bigfoot needs you, Bongo. Before it's too late.

bongosdad
15-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Sorry oz I will post it again for you. Yubby was pulling my leg. >:(

It would still be nice to go squatching though. I might be going to Canada this summer and will have my 1st go at it. - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/?reload=16&rdm=ysu4q349#/watch?v=iG5pM2ZqMW8)

bongosdad
15-04-2014, 10:08 AM
It's also ironic you mentioned the environment. Bigfoot are a race of people and are unhappy with what humans are doing to the planet. Bigfoots can communicate with humans through telepathy and can vanish into different dimentions. - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/?reload=16&rdm=ysu4q349#/watch?v=AkXFv3wLuSA)

NuclearDevice
15-04-2014, 06:33 PM

It would still be nice to go squatching though. I might be going to Canada this summer and will have my 1st go at it.

You'd better book your tickets early, otherwise they may sell out and you'll have to rely on a mate at work seeing if he can bag one for you at the last minute. :P :P

You wouldn't want that especially as you know exactly when summer is, knowing the dates even this far ahead. :P :P XD XD

yubbywelch
16-04-2014, 05:25 AM
Oz.
Bingo was happy, now you've gone and disappointed him.
;D

ozfan
16-04-2014, 07:09 AM

It would still be nice to go squatching though. I might be going to Canada this summer and will have my 1st go at it.

You'd better book your tickets early, otherwise they may sell out and you'll have to rely on a mate at work seeing if he can bag one for you at the last minute. :P :P

You wouldn't want that especially as you know exactly when summer is, knowing the dates even this far ahead. :P :P XD XD[/quote]

XD XD

ozfan
16-04-2014, 07:17 AM
It's also ironic you mentioned the environment. Bigfoot are a race of people and are unhappy with what humans are doing to the planet. Bigfoots can communicate with humans through telepathy and can vanish into different dimentions.

Link still doesn't work.

Bloody hell you spout this stuff like it's proven fact and that bigfoot is officially a species, which it's not. A u-tube video is not evidence.

With all the modern technology available including motion sensors,infra red,automated camera motion triggered. All they can come up with is blurry fake rubbish video and photographs. You still don't understand that big foot is a money making industry that needs 'sightings' to exist.

Get real and use your spare time for more pressing issues.

Or go to Canada and catch one.

bongosdad
19-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Bigfoot was filmed in the 60s and still can't be proved a fake. To many eye witnesses for it to be fake imo.

freer
26-04-2014, 03:12 AM
Bigfoot was filmed in the 60s and still can't be proved a fake. To many eye witnesses for it to be fake imo.

Magnify the picture of this Bona_fide Yeti

Just above the zip running the length of its back

There is a label

It reads...Dry Clean Only

Meanwhile back at the Bat Cave

Robin disguised as a door

Gets his knob blown off ! :-O

yubbywelch
26-04-2014, 03:24 AM
I've missed you Lefty.

:)