PDA

View Full Version : anyone else setting up a bank account

happytim
12-04-2014, 12:42 AM
and asking for rangers season ticket holders to punt their money into it.

the idea is so simple and downright audacious to be believable.

think ill try it, you dont even have to work for rangers, or be a director.

just tell them youve got their best interest at heart.

Alternative_Poster
12-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Not sure they'd believe you.

Or me.

Makes a change for a South African scam instead of the usual Nigerian ones.

Ed_ScottishFitba
12-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Just who can Rangers fans believe these days. Everybody will have views on the club but in reality it must be a nightmare for fans of the club to know which way to turn. The majority of fans want to see their team play football well and head home. The reality is that Rangers fans have no idea if they will have a team to watch next season. There is similar lack of clarity on how things operate in most clubs (and questions don't get asked by fans groups when things are apparently ticky boo) and why should fans have to know every last details of every decision that impacts on the running of their club. No matter what happens, I am sure there will always be a degree of concern a**** Rangers fans on the future stability of their club.

JimmyHaze
12-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Not sure they'd believe you.

Or me.

Makes a change for a South African scam instead of the usual Nigerian ones.

thats a good one :D

JimmyHaze
12-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Just who can Rangers fans believe these days. Everybody will have views on the club but in reality it must be a nightmare for fans of the club to know which way to turn. The majority of fans want to see their team play football well and head home. The reality is that Rangers fans have no idea if they will have a team to watch next season. There is similar lack of clarity on how things operate in most clubs (and questions don't get asked by fans groups when things are apparently ticky boo) and why should fans have to know every last details of every decision that impacts on the running of their club. No matter what happens, I am sure there will always be a degree of concern a**** Rangers fans on the future stability of their club.

they believe everyone who comes along next and thats their problem

coalburnsheep
12-04-2014, 11:25 AM

funny as phuck aint it XD XD XD XD XD XD

bluek
12-04-2014, 01:40 PM

they believe everyone who comes along next and thats their problem[/quote]

good post by ed, nonsense comment from jimmy.

The fans don't know who to

fittiered
12-04-2014, 02:00 PM

just tell them youve got their best interest at heart. I never set up the bank account but stuck a ton on the dabs -1 @ 13/5! :-)

orfc
12-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Someone's past record is usually a good guide bluek...

Bloke who claims billionaire status, but can't put in a few million of his own money, instead having to borrow against future ST sales = Don't Trust

Bloke with track record of asset-stripping football clubs south of the border and threatening to plant turnips on the pitch = Don't Trust

Bloke done in SA for tax-dodgery, track record of talking big but not putting his own money in = Don't Trust

I think the big problem in the end is that rangers and its baggage just doesn't attract good, honest businessmen, which leaves only the bad ones.

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
12-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Everyone currently fighting for a piece of Sevco, deserves everything they get, in fact the club and its supporters deserves them as well.

bluek
12-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Someone's past record is usually a good guide bluek...

Bloke who claims billionaire status, but can't put in a few million of his own money, instead having to borrow against future ST sales = Don't Trust

Bloke with track record of asset-stripping football clubs south of the border and threatening to plant turnips on the pitch = Don't Trust

Bloke done in SA for tax-dodgery, track record of talking big but not putting his own money in = Don't Trust

I think the big problem in the end is that rangers and its baggage just doesn't attract good, honest businessmen, which leaves only the bad ones.

Good honest businessmen? you mean failed ones?

It's got heehaw to do with "baggage"

JimmyHaze
12-04-2014, 02:59 PM

just tell them youve got their best interest at heart.

that bluenose the clown is probably setting up a few paypal accounts