PDA

View Full Version : Portsmouth fan is peace

pfcsteve72
12-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Well done to Bournemouth, currently playing the best football in the FL(imo),one of the lads i work with a massive Cherries fan, and he told me to get money on Bournemouth reaching the play offs, in my local bookies they couldn't find that market , so i've stuck a tenner on Bournemouth to be promoted @ 12/1 COME ON THE CHERRIES

rossendaleareaclaret
12-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Well done to Bournemouth, currently playing the best football in the FL(imo),one of the lads i work with a massive Cherries fan, and he told me to get money on Bournemouth reaching the play offs, in my local bookies they couldn't find that market , so i've stuck a tenner on Bournemouth to be promoted @ 12/1 COME ON THE CHERRIES

Don't speak to the retarded idiot he's like one of those dirty junkie types who hang around outside McDonald's in boscombe begging for a living

Biggest bellend on the footymad sites trust me

pfcsteve72
12-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Not really the best way to address the people of Bournemouth is it knob jockey, don't tell me your boyfriend boyplunder will be along shortly

rossendaleareaclaret
12-04-2014, 09:47 PM
[quote="pfcsteve72"]Not really the best way to address the people of Bournemouth is it knob jockey, don't tell me your boyfriend boyplunder will be

??????

rossendaleareaclaret
12-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Not really the best way to address the people of Bournemouth is it knob jockey, don't tell me your boyfriend boyplunder will be along shortly

You really are retarded it's common knowledge that boscombe (an area in Bournemouth) is full of undesirables from other parts of the country a bit like yourself you little man

And for the record Bournemouth fans dislike pompey as well
as they have visited Bournemouth in the past and ran riot
because let's be honest Bournemouth is a family club and they wouldn't do it up here in the big bad north standard

Hey ho you've learnt something again today

do you think your little brain can take that all in at once sh1t for brains ????[/quote]

pfcsteve72
13-04-2014, 06:49 AM
For once you're right knob jockey, boscombe is over-run by people from other parts of the country, mainly skanky northerners, even weymoth gets them, drinking special brew outside the station, when are you down for your holiday??? d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

rossendaleareaclaret
13-04-2014, 07:54 AM
For once you're right knob jockey, boscombe is over-run by people from other parts of the country, mainly skanky northerners, even weymoth gets them, drinking special brew outside the station, when are you down for your holiday??? d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

Station there isn't a station in boscombe ???

And too think your only 40 miles away ?

And skanky northerners ?

That was years ago there's more Londoners nowadays

pfcsteve72
13-04-2014, 11:26 AM
The station is Pokesdown,and I was there earlier in the week, and I think you'll find it's mostly scousers and not Londoners

rossendaleareaclaret
13-04-2014, 12:12 PM
The station is Pokesdown,and I was there earlier in the week, and I think you'll find it's mostly scousers and not Londoners

Pokesdown is in POKESDOWN not boscombe retard

Another thing you have learnt today Frank Spencer

pfcsteve72
13-04-2014, 02:21 PM
I think you need a trip to specsavers knob jockey, i said they sit out the front of Weymouth station NOT Pokesdown, and for your information, you get off at Pokesdown for Boscombe, do keep up d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

rossendaleareaclaret
13-04-2014, 02:48 PM
I think you need a trip to specsavers knob jockey, i said they sit out the front of Weymouth station NOT Pokesdown, and for your information, you get off at Pokesdown for Boscombe, do keep up d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d

Are meet you there in a couple of hours sh1thouse let's see how big and hard you are then hey ?

pfcsteve72
13-04-2014, 02:51 PM
I don't hit old people, otherwise i'd pop along

for somebody that's so anti violence that's not bad, what would you do???, scratch bite and pull my hair, grow up knob jockey

boywonder
14-04-2014, 10:59 AM

Don't speak to the retarded idiot he's like one of those dirty junkie types who hang around outside McDonald's in boscombe begging for a living

Biggest bellend on the footymad sites trust me[/quote]I'll second that, he's an ACTIVE hooligan you know.

rossendaleareaclaret
14-04-2014, 04:40 PM

Biggest bellend on the footymad sites trust me[/quote]I'll second that, he's an ACTIVE hooligan you know.[/quote]

Active CLOWN !!!!

For some reason he reminds me of that retarded ugly c-nt of that film the goonies one eyed Willy

Know wonder his wife keeps playing away I expect she treats him like her kid just a annoying little ****

jimmyegg
17-04-2014, 08:30 AM

Are meet you there in a couple of hours sh1thouse let's see how big and hard you are then hey ?[/quote]

Cringe :(

jimmyegg
17-04-2014, 08:33 AM

Biggest bellend on the footymad sites IS ME[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

rossendaleareaclaret
21-04-2014, 12:47 PM

Fixed it for you.[/quote]

Aren't you a clever boy ?

Knobhead !!!

pfcsteve72
21-04-2014, 08:54 PM

Fixed it for you.[/quote]

Aren't you a clever boy ?

Knobhead !!![/quote]Well he isn't wrong is he!!!