PDA

View Full Version : Have you missed me?

kerry16
13-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Hi All

You might have noticed I have not posted any predictions for the last two matches wanted to give MMM a chance only kidding the fact is as you know I have been in the Algarve and logged in ok at first but as soon as I tried to put my Huddersfield predictions in I could not log in and even tried to get Carol to at home in Ireland on the tablet but she could not what a site if it was not for the fact that us few seem such a nice bunch I just would not bother
rant overat 2 15am
Good three points did not know the result until around half six saturday

MickMillsMoustache
13-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Nah...>:)

I think Hull covered your prediction didn't he?

Have you got a nice tan?

And it's about time somebody else won it. :)

We need to go up now as I see our(my) bogie team Wolves have won promotion. :s

gooseman
14-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Sorry who are you again?

Welcome back was worried about your batteries

kerry16
14-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Sorry who are you again?

Welcome back was worried about your batteries

Batteries fully charged but dont know who I am

kerry16
14-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Nah...>:)

I think Hull covered your prediction didn't he?

Have you got a nice tan?

And it's about time somebody else won it. :)

We need to go up now as I see our(my) bogie team Wolves have won promotion. :s

Got a bit of a tan had rain first week then sun and 26degs second week.

And you are right about time somebody else won

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
15-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Hi All

You might have noticed I have not posted any predictions for the last two matches wanted to give MMM a chance only kidding the fact is as you know I have been in the Algarve and logged in ok at first but as soon as I tried to put my Huddersfield predictions in I could not log in and even tried to get Carol to at home in Ireland on the tablet but she could not what a site if it was not for the fact that us few seem such a nice bunch I just would not bother
rant overat 2 15am

Welcome back fella

Nice time? Yeah i filled in your prediction for that game, Didn't do it for Doncaster as I thought u would be back . :)

kerry16
15-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi All

rant overat 2 15am

Welcome back fella

Nice time? Yeah i filled in your prediction for that game, Didn't do it for Doncaster as I thought u would be back . :)[/quote]

Thanks Hull I did not notice that you had done that

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
15-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Hi All

rant overat 2 15am

Welcome back fella

Nice time? Yeah i filled in your prediction for that game, Didn't do it for Doncaster as I thought u would be back . :)[/quote]

Thanks Hull I did not notice that you had done that[/quote]

It's alright I don't think I gained u many points though XD ;)