PDA

View Full Version : Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Tiggers

Ginger_Potts
13-04-2014, 01:25 PM
A wonderful thing is a Tigger;
A Tigger's a wonderful thing.
TheIr tops are made of rubber,
Their bottoms are made of spring,
They're bouncy,bouncy,bouncy,bouncy ( deffo not pigs )
Fun,fun,fun,fun,fun,
The most wonderful thing
About Tiggers is
They beat the piggies 4-Nun. :D :D :D :D - :blue:

Ginger_Potts
13-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Give them Pooh !

Ginger_Potts
13-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Won by a Ginger. ;D

Owler
13-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Great to see a Yorkshire side reach Cup final.

Well done Hull. :)

endhouseblade17
13-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Fun,fun,fun,fun,fun,
The most wonderful thing
About Tiggers is
They beat the piggies 4-Nun. :D :D :D :D - :blue:JESUS,WHAT THE FXXK IS THIS ?AND OWLER CALLS US RETARDS, FFS PATHETIC

RTB
13-04-2014, 08:20 PM
And there's me thinking you couldn't make yourself look more of a complete Mong.

Ginger_Potts
13-04-2014, 08:21 PM
^^^^^^^ now that little piggy is hurting...ahh...:(

Hykeham8lade
13-04-2014, 08:44 PM
you know what hurts more if wednesday had played them theyed have beaten them and Hull would've wanted them too as well. And theyed have taken 200,000 fans to wembley. Shame they ****ed it up against Charlton and never had the chance for the Blades to pummel them into the ground.
XD

Ginger_Potts
13-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Going to be promoted to nxt door...Tigger is Bouncing.

banno
13-04-2014, 09:03 PM
you know what hurts more if wednesday had played them theyed have beaten them and Hull would've wanted them too as well. And theyed have taken 200,000 fans to wembley. Shame they ****ed it up against Charlton and never had the chance for the Blades to pummel them into the ground.
XD

Get back in thee box you lower league scrubber :-)
You've had your day in the sun, that's it for the next few years for you, while THE WEDNESDAY fly the flag for Sheffield as usual

banno
13-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Fun,fun,fun,fun,fun,
The most wonderful thing
About Tiggers is
They beat the piggies 4-Nun. :D :D :D :D - :blue:JESUS,WHAT THE FXXK IS THIS ?AND OWLER CALLS US RETARDS, FFS PATHETIC[/quote]

That almost had me choking, oh no I forgot that's you lot :-)
Laughing at the pork as usual
THE WEDNESDAY

braggyowl
14-04-2014, 05:11 AM
I gather the application for the European licence has been turned down then! XD XD XD XD

hoothoot
14-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Fun,fun,fun,fun,fun,
The most wonderful thing
About Tiggers is
They beat the piggies 4-Nun. :D :D :D :D - :blue:JESUS,WHAT THE FXXK IS THIS ?AND OWLER CALLS US RETARDS, FFS PATHETIC[/quote]

That o porkie one is poetry, Just like Quinny popping your bubble, that was poetry in motion and didn't he love that! XD XD

hirstyboywonder
14-04-2014, 08:54 AM
XD

Ah bless.

At least you scored this time, didn't stop your numpty brigade fighting amongst your own fans in various areas of the stadium.

Must make you proud, just like the hailed return of a convicted rapist next season. By 'royal approval' no less.

redgreggie
14-04-2014, 09:05 AM
I for one wanted the Sheffield team to win, why would I want a premier league team, who's owner doesn't even want to stand with the tradition of the clubs', to beat a South Yorkshire team? why?

I guess we'll be sold off eventually and would any of you lot be happy if the incoming owner decided that to make a bigger chunk of dosh ( on the pretext of buying better players) by changing our or the colours we play in, would you accept that, you know sell your soul?

I cringed every time the cameras panned over to the owner in the stand, he's no right to make the demands that he's making, we don't need people like that owning our clubs, so I certainly won't be cheering them on to beat one of our local teams.

but I'm living in the past aren't I, gone are the days when you play your 3rd choice keeper because the rest are injured, I know that happened to us in the past...and I guess many other team, by would the defence pull out all the stops trying to protect the young un, no, nowa

Ginger_Potts
14-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Oooooops, landed on Piglet , he's dead...
Bell end Cottage hang your pillow out on the washing line for mummy :blue:

hirstyboywonder
14-04-2014, 09:42 AM
[quote="redgreggie"]I for one wanted the Sheffield team to win, why would I want a premier league team, who's owner doesn't even want to stand with the tradition of the clubs', to beat a South Yorkshire team? why?

I guess we'll be sold off eventually and would any of you lot be happy if the incoming owner decided that to make a bigger chunk of dosh ( on the pretext of buying better players) by changing our or the colours we play in, would you accept that, you know sell your soul?

I cringed every time the cameras panned over to the owner in the stand, he's no right to make the demands that he's making, we don't need people like that owning our clubs, so I certainly won't be cheering them on to beat one of our local teams.

but I'm living in the past aren't I, gone are the days when you play your 3rd choice keeper because the rest are injured, I know that happened to us in the past...and I guess many other team, by would the defence pull out all th

Ginger_Potts
15-04-2014, 07:57 AM
BOUNCE

braggyowl
16-04-2014, 10:59 AM
BOING.

Ginger_Potts
16-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Obviously Neil keeps a eye on MAD, he's started a nursery rhyme thread on OwlsTalk , good , but not as good as my epic ode...:D
( with due thanks to Disney )
Got my tikits 4 Ipswich today , fancy dress you say , TIGGER I say. B)

Ginger_Potts
16-04-2014, 06:01 PM
See OwlsTalk now got a thread bowt Theme for Ipswich game.
Now I would like to see hundreds of Pooh's,Eeyore's, bouncing Tiggers, Owl's, & Piglet's with Pig Tops on.
Helmut Rooster will you oblige & put my idea forward please., I think you post on there.

Muchas Grassy****. XD

aussieowl
16-04-2014, 09:09 PM
[quote="redgreggie"]I for one wanted the Sheffield team to win, why would I want a premier league team, who's owner doesn't even want to stand with the tradition of the clubs', to beat a South Yorkshire team? why?

but I'm living in the past aren't I, gone are the days when you play your 3rd choice keeper because the rest are injured, I know that happened to us in the past...and I guess many other team, by would the defence pull out all th

Katchouro
16-04-2014, 09:36 PM
no Wednesday fan I know would want United to win ANY game never mind an FA Cup semi,

But you know Ray through this board and he wanted us to win.

Unlike me and you aussie he can rise above the pettiness, good on him.

aussieowl
16-04-2014, 10:48 PM
no Wednesday fan I know would want United to win ANY game never mind an FA Cup semi,

But you know Ray through this board and he wanted us to win.

Unlike me and you aussie he can rise above the pettiness, good on him.[/quote]

Well I meant personally but fair enough...Ray is a top poster & like you say...good on him.

Ginger_Potts
17-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Personally , I like a bit of pettiness & childish behaviour cos it's very irritating.
& lots of smilies too ;D :( ;D :D ;D :D ;D B) >:) :( :zzz: B) B) B) ;D

redgreggie
17-04-2014, 09:22 AM
[quote="aussieowl"]I for one wanted the Sheffield team to win, why would I want a premier league team, who's owner doesn't even want to stand with the tradition of the clubs', to beat a South Yorkshire team? why?

but I'm living in the past aren't I, gone are the days when you play your 3rd choice keeper because the rest are injured, I know that happened to us in the past...and I guess many o

Ginger_Potts
17-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Could we not plan to get promotion ,then not spend silly money,and pocket the Tv squillions on the way down in view of a better attempt the nxt season ? Or is that stupid :s

redgreggie
17-04-2014, 10:50 AM
ginger...it's not stupid, trouble is that when you get promotion you are at the mercy of greedy(er) players...most of them are greedy...and of course the agents.

prices for players rocket, you can end up with expensive mediocrity, and you're stuck with them no matter how the season goes, it's alright saying that you build any future relegation into the pay structure...that's okay in theory but imagine the problem of getting good players and telling them that their pay will drastically reduce if they get relegated...that's not too bad when you're an established premier league club where the player doesn't expect relegation...but it's different with a newly promoted club.

ray...in Batley.

Ginger_Potts
17-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Just rang MM & told him our cunning plan Ray,so don't tell anyone else.
love Baldrick...:D

redgreggie
17-04-2014, 03:27 PM
my lips are sealed...

ray...in Batley.

braggyowl
17-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Daft owd bleeders...That makes three of us!

XD XD XD

Ginger_Potts
25-04-2014, 05:36 PM
BOING.
Alright,that's right,that's right , that's right,
That's right,I really love your Tigger light,
That's neat,that's neat,that's neat , that's neat,
I really love your Tigger feet,
I really love your Tigger feet,
Your Tigger feet,
Your Tigger feet,
Your Tigger feet,