PDA

View Full Version : Tigers v Blunts

JimmyV66
13-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Cracking game. Blunts twice in front but Hull get it back to 2-2.

Come on you TIGERS!!!!!!

JimmyV66
13-04-2014, 04:19 PM
get in there!!!!!!!!!!

3-2 Hull City. Tom Huddlestone. B)

HammertimeWHUFC
13-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Credit to hull, losing 2-1, come back 3-2, i hope you smash them

WHU
13-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Good. On BT I take it?

JimmyV66
13-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Good. On BT I take it?

Yes. David James and Rio are two of the pundits and the commentator has mentioned West Ham 5 or 6 times so far for various reasons. (Non Tevez though)

JimmyV66
13-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Gets better and better. Hull 4-2 Blunts. :)

JimmyV66
13-04-2014, 05:00 PM
One of the best FA Cup semi finals i have ever seen.

Final score. Hull City 5-3 Sheffield United.

Congratulations to Hull, hope they now win it. Ethier way they will be in Europe next season.

Wokinghama
13-04-2014, 05:14 PM
One of the best FA Cup semi finals i have ever seen.

Final score. Hull City 5-3 Sheffield United.

Congratulations to Hull, hope they now win it. Ethier way they will be in Europe next season.

That was a cracker Jimmy!

What happens if Arse don't get 4th?

palerider
13-04-2014, 05:29 PM
I marginally prefer Dull to the Blunts but not much in it.

A bit like either eating a turd sandwich or a rat.

Hope L'Arse tear them a new one.

dagenhamJohn
13-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Tigers? :?

do me a favour!! XD

bonzosbest74
13-04-2014, 05:52 PM
It's a big lesson to Allerdyce who does't believe it's possible to challenge for the cup and stay in the division. Fair play to Bruce who attacks every team and even kept two strikers on when they were down to 10 men against us.

dagenhamJohn
13-04-2014, 05:55 PM
It's a big lesson to Allerdyce who does't believe it's possible to challenge for the cup and stay in the division. Fair play to Bruce who attacks every team and even kept two strikers on when they were down to 10 men against us.he had no other choice, bust or break.

JimmyV66
13-04-2014, 06:05 PM

You want Arsenal to win the FA Cup???? :O

As for marginally prefering Hull City to Sheffield United, you are aware that the blunts tried to send our club out of buisness?

Like every WHU fan you should have wanted them smashed and be a Hull fan for the day.

bonzosbest74
13-04-2014, 06:06 PM
It's a big lesson to Allerdyce who does't believe it's possible to challenge for the cup and stay in the division. Fair play to Bruce who attacks every team and even kept two strikers on when they were down to 10 men against us.he had no other choice, bust or break.[/quote]

Of course he did, he could have taken off a striker and bulked-up in midfield. Instead he substituted his son (a CB) and attacked us in our own back yard for the whole game.

He did exactly the opposite of what Sam would have done.

dagenhamJohn
13-04-2014, 06:16 PM
It's a big lesson to Allerdyce who does't believe it's possible to challenge for the cup and stay in the division. Fair play to Bruce who attacks every team and even kept two strikers on when they were down to 10 men against us.he had no other choice, bust or break.[/quote]

Of course he did, he could have taken off a striker and bulked-up in midfield. Instead he substituted his son (a CB) and attacked us in our own back yard for the whole game.

He did exactly the opposite of what Sam would have done.[/quote]as said, bust or break, why should i bulk up my midfield to defend a potential lost cause? a no lose situ imo.

bonzosbest74
13-04-2014, 07:17 PM
why should i bulk up my midfield to defend a potential lost cause? a no lose situ imo.

Ask Sam, he's the bloke who defends a 1-0 deficit by replacing a midfielder with Pogatez/Johnson.

As said, Bruce more adventurous than Allardyce.

palerider
14-04-2014, 06:34 AM

You want Arsenal to win the FA Cup???? :O

As for marginally prefering Hull City to Sheffield United, you are aware that the blunts tried to send our club out of buisness?

Like every WHU fan you should have wanted them smashed and be a Hull fan for the day.[/quote]

I like Arsenal and I won't try to say any different. They are my second team and want them to win every game unless it's against us. I like the way Wenger has stuck to his principles and when they're on song they're a joy to watch. I just wish we could play like that.

As for Dull, although not keen on their owner, who's a bit of a knob, any team managed by the elephant man is immediately hated.

You mention what the Blunts did. Very true but Bruce also managed Birmingham who

Whiskyman
14-04-2014, 06:41 AM
why should i bulk up my midfield to defend a potential lost cause? a no lose situ imo.

Ask Sam, he's the bloke who defends a 1-0 deficit by replacing a midfielder with Pogatez/Johnson.

As said, Bruce more adventurous than Allardyce.[/quote]

Which to me is a bit like saying Having a mild dose of diarrhoea is better than developing dysentry.
;D

Anyway with his boat race Steve Bruce would have a better future as a model for those cabbage patch dolls that were all the rage a few years back.

JimmyV66
14-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Palerider there is a huge differance between saying "im glad i sent West Ham down" than actually trying to send them out of buisness.

Hull City managed by Steve Bruce. Bruce gloated that he sent us down (then manager of a differant club) because we had gloated about stoping his Manchester United winning the title. Seems fair to me. Bit of banter.

To hate the club because of him makes no sense.

Sheffield United however dragged our through the mud, tried to send us out of buisness, demanded we were relegated several divisions. Cost us A?25 million which is a huge reason why we are in so much debt and are the reason why certain parts of the media aswell as other fans lable us as cheats.

Thier fans also tried and still do to ruin the good of Trevor Brooking.

Like i say every single West Ham fan yesterday should have been a Hull fan for the day. There should have been no "tricky one" no "im not sure" no "i hate both" about it.

I take it the part about Arsenal being your

FLAIRON
14-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Whilst I have never understood the concept of 'second team' I do want Arsenal to win the cup final.