PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays away following

needle
13-04-2014, 04:47 PM
How many Blackburn fans would you say were there?

hirstyboywonder
13-04-2014, 06:05 PM
How many Blackburn fans would you say were there?

2,000-2,500 I would say.

Owler
13-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Just under half full and stand holds around 3,900 so I'd say about 1,800, more than I expected but then again I didn't realize how close Blackburn were to play offs until after game.

Must have been a big blow us drawing level so near end.

We almost won it straight after this goal too.

Rotherhamowl10
14-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Agree with Owler. Not a bad following for Blackburn, can't believe they are that close to the play-offs...who knows what could have happened if we didn't have that awful run before Christmas.

Consistency is key next season for us.

needle
14-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Consistency is the key , our lack of it is why we wont quite make play=offs this season !
By the way I love Hillsborough , a proper football ground with proper people supporting their club . I`ve been coming since the 70`s and always enjoy the experience .

Ginger_Potts
15-04-2014, 07:53 AM
The Wednesday F C in the same situation , I would hope we would fill Blackburn's away end. Just like 1980...Spider Mellor time :heart:

needle
17-04-2014, 06:56 PM
The Wednesday F C in the same situation , I would hope we would fill Blackburn's away end. Just like 1980...Spider Mellor time :heart:
Ha Ha the bad old days of the 80`s.You not only filled the away end , a few decided it would be fun to try and fill the home end as well . I dont think they expected the reception that they got .

aussieowl
21-04-2014, 01:22 AM
Ha Ha the bad old days of the 80`s.You not only filled the away end , a few decided it would be fun to try and fill the home end as well . I dont think they expected the reception that they got .[/quote]

Probably the best away game I've ever been to.

braggyowl
22-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Consistency is the key , our lack of it is why we wont quite make play=offs this season !
By the way I love Hillsborough , a proper football ground with proper people supporting their club . I`ve been coming since the 70`s and always enjoy the experience .

Ssshhhh...Don't let Katch and his Piggy mates hear you saying nice things about our ground needle...They'll accuse you of being an Owl in disguise...:)