PDA

View Full Version : BRAVE LITTLE UNITED ENJOY GOOD DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY

OWLEE
13-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Ha! Ha! Ha! Those perennial Wembley bottlers lose again. Why do those retards bother travelling all that way?

W.M. LEE of WORCESTER

Owler
13-04-2014, 06:53 PM
You go to seaside for a day out according to Clough, they went to Wembley to win. :D

micklyons1hardbstd
13-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Poor piggies...So near and all that...Couldn't have happened to a nicer club..XD Tossers!

Owler
13-04-2014, 07:48 PM
I think they thought they were going to it when they were leading at half time, I did too. :)

Steve Bruce got his tactics completely wrong in first half, got it spot on for second though.

Just think if he'd got it right both halfs it could have been 7, 8 or 9.

endhouseblade17
13-04-2014, 08:04 PM
[quote="OWLEE"]Ha! Ha! Ha! Those perennial Wembley bottlers lose again. Why do those retards bother travelling all that way?

W.M. LEE of WORCESTER[/quote what a pathetic post from a deluded!! why do you think we bottled that ? it was a brilliant performance against a premier side and netted us about 2million quid, an amount of cash your chairman would love to get his hands on ,don't forget he NEEDS TO SELL YOU AS YOU ARE NO USE TO HIM ANY MORE,you need players ,you need ground improvement YOU NEED INVESTMENT. INFACT YOU LOT NEED A MIRICAL , MANDY WANTS OUT ASAP ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK AT US. INVESTOR IN PLACE, GROUND SUPERB , A MANAGER THAT YOU LOT COULD ONLY DREAM ABOUT, AND GUESS WHAT WE ARE COMING TO GET YER SO GET READY UTB

banno
13-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Ha! Ha! Ha! Those perennial Wembley bottlers lose again. Why do those retards bother travelling all that way?

W.M. LEE of WORCESTER[/quote what a pathetic post from a deluded!! why do you think we bottled that ? it was a brilliant performance against a premier side and netted us about 2million quid, an amount of cash your chairman would love to get his hands on ,don't forget he NEEDS TO SELL YOU AS YOU ARE NO USE TO HIM ANY MORE,you need players ,you need ground improvement YOU NEED INVESTMENT. INFACT YOU LOT NEED A MIRICAL , MANDY WANTS OUT ASAP ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK AT US. INVESTOR IN PLACE, GROUND SUPERB , A MANAGER THAT YOU LOT COULD ONLY DREAM ABOUT, AND GUESS WHAT WE ARE COMING TO GET YER SO GET READY UTB

And to think you mentioned the word deluded about someone else.
XD XD
top club in Yorkshire?
Who else but THE WEDNESDAY
laughing at the pork like we have done for

OWLEE
13-04-2014, 10:01 PM
It is difficult not to patronise endhouseblade after his hilarious rant. He's clearly jealous of Wednesday's more exalted status but as a follower of Sheffield Utd, a pretty wretched third tier club (minimum stay, four seasons- probably a lot longer) he really should learn to lose more gracefully, particularly at Wembley.

Congratulations on your sterling efforts v Hull City Reserves - Laughing at the Piggies, W.M. Lee of Worcester

johnfirth
13-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Shurrup you lot! The blades did your city proud today and were part of one of the best FA Cup semi finals in years!
The fans were great and the players ran their socks of and did their best against a team with some more skillful players.
It was great to see an all Yorkshire semi final for the first time in how many years? and Leeds United were not involved ha ha ha
I'm a Hull City fan by the way if you want to have a go at me and I hope you will be rooting for us to beat Arsenal :-)

aussieowl
14-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Kinell endhouse, can't you just take a bit of stick for a change...you know you've done well, we know you've done well, the rest is just a p1sstake, roll with the punches & move on.

aussieowl
14-04-2014, 05:39 AM
Shurrup you lot! The blades did your city proud today and were part of one of the best FA Cup semi finals in years!
The fans were great and the players ran their socks of and did their best against a team with some more skillful players.
It was great to see an all Yorkshire semi final for the first time in how many years? and Leeds United were not involved ha ha ha
I'm a Hull City fan by the way if you want to have a go at me and I hope you will be rooting for us to beat Arsenal :-)

If Hull win it I couldn't care less, it'd mean nothing to me but...you did beat the Blades so well done for that...now jog along & leave us Sheffielders to annoy each other.

Rotherhamowl10
14-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Don't get them wound up mate, a regular user on bladesmad posted this...

XD XD XD XD XD
Sunday pastime...XD

Well least our ground doesnt Kill 96 innocent people.

Yours did. Laughing now?[/quote]

I wonder if the FA will let them take Hulls place in the final because of how proud they all feel ;)

Anyway, according to katch losing in the semi final of the FA cup is more prestige than winning the league cup...so congratulations are in order again for the team that haven't won at Wembley in 89 years...but at least they've played at the new Wembley XD XD

braggyowl
14-04-2014, 01:38 PM
That paddys on their board is a full weight t0sser...I really hope he was one of the pigs that were fighting amongst themselves yesterday and got his fat face kicked in!

Rotherhamowl10
14-04-2014, 02:32 PM
That paddys on their board is a full weight t0sser...I really hope he was one of the pigs that were fighting amongst themselves yesterday and got his fat face kicked in!

I read about that, such a shame in a game where a lot of people take their families. It was very similar at Peterborough the other season, groups of lads kicking off with each other because they had one shandy too many...wasn't helped by the stand being all standing either as the stewards couldn't/wouldn't do nothing because they couldn't get to them.

Looks like a few mindless idiots spoiled a few peoples day, it's a shame none of them have got the b0llocks to go on that thread and own up to it, and apologise...because I bet the idiots have read about it.

braggyowl
14-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Yeah, must have been horrible for the kids to see such crap at a big game like that as well.

Every club has em...

For what paddys said though I really do think he's a first class **** (anagram)

braggyowl
14-04-2014, 03:02 PM
it began with C anyway and ended with T...And there was a U and an N in the middle.

Rev72
14-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Always happens,sadly..a few pr1cks ruin it for everyone.

Feel sorry for the kids that witnessed the violence :blue:

unitedRanAway
14-04-2014, 06:18 PM
I BET THEY HAD MORE BALLOONS THAN HULL

Katchouro
14-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Eyup Mr Lee's back - to chat his second favourite subject behind calling the Wednesday manager a *****phile. That's right UNITED.

Even banno, the principal curtain twitcher, has made a fleeting reappearance.

Fraid you Pigs are once again out of touch with reality. Lots of plaudits for United over the weekend, we contributed to an exciting semi final, which unfortunately for us was won by the better team. Good PR for Sheffield, this week of all weeks.

blades58
14-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Fantastic day out at Wembley. Loved every minute of it

Over the 90 Hull deserved their win, but the lads bottled nothing. They gave their all and fought for everything and were the best side by far first half. Unfortunately goals make prizes.

And when I read reports like this in the link, that makes me even more appreciative of how much they gave yesterday

2m in the bank, a great day out with 33k blades fans. An exciting match. oh and lovely weather.

Can't wait for next season. I think with a few decent buys and a bit of luck we should be competing somewhere near the top.

Now for me, Clough should get the academy lads involved, that is Khan, Reed, Kennedy Dimaio and Willis back in the side to bring em on now for the last few games

Hopefully with the princes quid, 2m in the bank and Nigel Clough, the building blocks are being laid, so let's see if we can move forward. Haven't been this optimistic for a number of seasons. - [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-report

hirstyboywonder
14-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Fantastic day out at Wembley. Loved every minute of it

Over the 90 Hull deserved their win, but the lads bottled nothing. They gave their all and fought for everything and were the best side by far first half. Unfortunately goals make prizes.

And when I read reports like this in the link, that makes me even more appreciative of how much they gave yesterday

2m in the bank, a great day out with 33k blades fans. An exciting match. oh and lovely weather.

Can't wait for next season. I think with a few decent buys and a bit of luck we should be competing somewhere near the top.

Now for me, Clough should get the academy lads involved, that is Khan, Reed, Kennedy Dimaio and Willis back in the side to bring em on now for the last few games

Hopefully with the princes quid, 2m in the bank and Nigel Clough, the building blocks are being laid, so let's see if we can move forward. Haven't been this optimistic for a number of seasons.

Giv

blades58
14-04-2014, 10:02 PM
[quote="hirstyboywonder"]Fantastic day out at Wembley. Loved every minute of it

Hopefully with the princes quid, 2m in the bank and Nigel Clough, the building blocks are being laid, so let's see if we can move forward. Haven't been

johnfirth
16-04-2014, 01:24 AM

If Hull win it I couldn't care less, it'd mean nothing to me but...you did beat the Blades so well done for that...now jog along & leave us Sheffielders to annoy each other.[/quote]

Oi Aussieowl I'll have you know I lived in Sheffield for 3 years Nether Edge S10 and I loved my time there. I'm well aware of how you oinkers like to tease each other when it comes to football so don't tell me to jog on ha ha

aussieowl
16-04-2014, 02:54 AM

If Hull win it I couldn't care less, it'd mean nothing to me but...you did beat the Blades so well done for that...now jog along & leave us Sheffielders to annoy each other.[/quote]

Oi Aussieowl I'll have you know I lived in Sheffield for 3 years Nether Edge S10 and I loved my time there. I'm well aware of how you oinkers like to tease each other when it com

OWLEE
19-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Good to see the daft Piggies trying to kid themselves that they did have a good day out rather than experience abject misery and failure (again!) at Wembley. Semi-Final losers are so quickly forgotten! Katchouro seems one of less intellectually retarded Blades so probably didn't even waste his time going, but he and the rest have lots of massive days out next season to look forward to at eh...Crawley...Colchester...Port Vale...the list is endless and may even include Johnstone Paint Trophy glory too!

Oh, such a tale of mind-blowingly mediocre obscurity! I'll leave you to it, Piggies!

Making sense as always - WM LEE of WORCESTER

blades58
19-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Good to see the daft Piggies trying to kid themselves that they did have a good day out rather than experience abject misery and failure (again!) at Wembley. Semi-Final losers are so quickly forgotten! Katchouro seems one of less intellectually retarded Blades so probably didn't even waste his time going, but he and the rest have lots of massive days out next season to look forward to at eh...Crawley...Colchester...Port Vale...the list is endless and may even include Johnstone Paint Trophy glory too!

Oh, such a tale of mind-blowingly mediocre obscurity! I'll leave you to it, Piggies!

Making sense as always - WM LEE of WORCESTER

I can understand your post Lee because you obviously weren't interested in visiting Wembley then for your anticipated semi-final, unlike many of your associates? Good job Charlton turned you over eh? XD

And you should certainly be an authority on mediocrity mate XD SWFC holding the record as the Sheffield

braggyowl
19-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Every time the FA Cup venture of yours is mentioned 58...Most of your fans turn around and mention us not beating Charlton...
Funny thing is though mate, most of you actually wanted Charlton to win so you would avoid us...

Funny that int it.

banno
19-04-2014, 07:29 PM
[quote="blades58"]Fantastic day out at Wembley. Loved every minute of it

Hopefully with the princes quid, 2m in the bank and Nigel Clough, the building blocks are being laid, so l

PeteWaller
21-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Love it, absolutely love it.

Blunts, if you don't do it next season you never will. Hope you do. Much better all round if you join Wendy and us in Champs. We can't beat your reserves but we sure as hell can Wup ya first team. ;D ;D ;D

OWLEE
22-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Katchouro's gone very quiet...I'm
right, aren't I? He was sufficiently astute and canny not to waste his time and money trudging down to Wembley to be turned over by what was virtually a Premier League reserve side.

Pity about the other piggy retards who did!

WM LEE of WORCESTER

OWLEE
27-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Come in, Mr Katchouro - your time is up! It's time to explain your non-appearance at Wembley Stadium.

WM LEE of WORCESTER XD XD

KnockOffNigel
27-04-2014, 02:53 PM

Blunts, if you don't do it next season you never will. Hope you do. Much better all round if you join Wendy and us in Champs. We can't beat your reserves but we sure as hell can Wup ya first team. ;D ;D ;D

You seriously sure of staying up next season? The dizzy heights of 15th going to your head? Well I suppose when your highest league finish in last 14 years is 9th in the championship you're bound to be a little giddy XD

hirstyboywonder
27-04-2014, 05:35 PM

You seriously sure of staying up next season? The dizzy heights of 15th going to your head? Well I suppose when your highest league finish in last 14 years is 9th in the championship you're bound to be a little giddy XD[/quote]

Well, having gone from regular 3rd division play-off contenders to outside the top six you have hardly got anything to shout about. It's certainly been a while since we finished below Rotherham and it will be 4 seasons and counting since we finished below you.

Good luck trying to get out of League One at the 4th attempt, enjoy Chesterfield.

KnockOffNigel
27-04-2014, 08:35 PM

You seriously sure of staying up next season? The dizzy heights of 15th going to your head? Well I suppose when your highest league finish in last 14 years is 9th in the championship you're bound to be a little giddy XD[/quote]

Well, having gone from regular 3rd division play-off contenders to outside the top six you have hardly got anything to shout about. It's certainly been a while since we finished below Rotherham and it will be 4 seasons and counting since we finished below you.

Good luck trying to get out of League One at the 4th attempt, enjoy Chesterfield.[/quote]

3 seasons above us

aussieowl
27-04-2014, 09:02 PM

Good luck trying to get out of League One at the 4th attem

KnockOffNigel
27-04-2014, 09:18 PM

Good luck t

Ginger_Potts
28-04-2014, 10:44 AM
P*ss poor KockOffNigel,put your Crystal Ball in your pocket & jump in the pond on your way to School...;D ...to bad about the thread title,obviously upset you.

braggyowl
28-04-2014, 11:56 AM

aussieowl
28-04-2014, 08:38 PM

Well, having gone from regular 3rd division play-off contenders to outside the top six you have hardly got anything to shout about. It's certainly been a while since we finished below Rotherham and it will be 4 seasons and

micklyons1hardbstd
28-04-2014, 09:10 PM

KnockOffNigel
03-05-2014, 03:24 AM
Haha see I riled a few. Brave little united c'mon you wished it was you there. A defeat against a premiership side was no disgrace and if that was you lot you'd have been proud of your team not just for that but for the whole cup run. Regardless of league positions we've had a far better season than you lot. We're all looking forward to next year the future is bright.

Seriously what are your expectations next year?

blades58
03-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Haha see I riled a few. Brave little united c'mon you wished it was you there. A defeat against a premiership side was no disgrace and if that was you lot you'd have been proud of your team not just for that but for the whole cup run. Regardless of league positions we've had a far better season than you lot. We're all looking forward to next year the future is bright.

I suspect more progress. 15th?

Mind you, Milan has sounded his war cry. Something about a promotion push. He usually starts with this tho when it's ST time. Oh hang on... ... ...

banno
03-05-2014, 11:49 PM

Mind you, Milan has sounded his war cry. Something about a promotion push. He usually starts with this tho when it's ST time. Oh hang on... ... ...[/quote]

Ffs you porkers do realise that you're in the 3 rd division don't you.
You got to a semi final (then got a tonking) and flirted with relegation for a bit, yeah great season.
The end of every season its the same, the pigs are gunna do wonders NEXT season.
That league looks a

blades58
03-05-2014, 11:55 PM

Mind you, Milan has sounded his war cry. Something about a promotion push. He usually starts with this tho when it's ST time. Oh hang on... ... ...[/quote]

You got to a semi final (then got a tonking) and flirted with relegation for a bit, yeah great season.
The end of every season its the same, the pigs are gunna d

KnockOffNigel
04-05-2014, 02:54 AM

The end of e

banno
04-05-2014, 11:25 AM

You got to a semi final (then got a tonking) and flirted with re

Bluestripe
04-05-2014, 08:32 PM

Expectations next year --

For us -- Prem League-challenging opposition
Quality football plus visiting great away grounds
Attracting championship standard players
Decent away support at S6

For you -- will laugh at you a divison below Wednesday
Laugh at you chasing JPTrophy glory
Watch you get to the playoffs then choke -- Isnt it you who holds the football league record for defeats in playoff finals? XD XD

KnockOffNigel
10-05-2014, 12:14 AM

Watch you get to the playoffs then choke -- Isnt it you who holds the football league record for defeats in playoff finals? XD XD[/quote]

So you're looking forward to the opposition fans,

hirstyboywonder
10-05-2014, 11:19 AM

Watch you get to the playoffs then choke -- Isnt it you who holds the football league record for defeats in playoff finals? XD XD[/quote]

banno
10-05-2014, 08:29 PM

shorehamoldboy
10-05-2014, 08:32 PM
were gonna join you in championship banno thats whats gonna happen

banno
10-05-2014, 08:44 PM
were gonna join you in championship banno thats whats gonna happen

we'll see.
lets be honest, you should with the wages you pay compared to others in that division.
i think you'll struggle to go up next season as i believe it will be tougher than this season.
its easy to mouth off about what you think you will do, backing it up has always been your sides problem ;)

shorehamoldboy
10-05-2014, 08:54 PM
yeah some fair points banno but seriously we have the best manager weve had for a few years now think its next season or never for us cant stand any more seasons in this garbage league what do u think your lot will do next season

banno
11-05-2014, 10:11 AM
yeah some fair points banno but seriously we have the best manager weve had for a few years now think its next season or never for us cant stand any more seasons in this garbage league what do u think your lot will do next season

Its hard to say without seeing what kind of player we'll be signing but if I had to guess now I would say we will be a bit like Boro last season.
Pretty much middle of the table with the odd spell of flirting with both ends as well.
We've got a good core of good young players that will see that we won't go down.
Unearth a good striker and sign a few good defenders then who knows :-)

hoothoot
18-05-2014, 10:16 AM

W.M. LEE of WORCESTER

I reckon they would have won that! >:)

braggyowl
18-05-2014, 11:16 AM

Actually 58 season ticket time started in March...We've already sold over 11,000 since then.

blades58
18-05-2014, 01:14 PM

Actually 58 season ticket time started in March...We've already sold over 11,000 since then.[/quote]

Tbf Braggy, that's good considering it's still May. When does the earlybird scheme end?

We start st sales way after yoos lot.

braggyowl
18-05-2014, 01:34 PM
We sold over 14,000 last season 58..And that was for the whole season so we seem to be doing ok so far..We've got til 21st June for the second phase of reduced prices then they go on general sale at the normal price..(unless there's a third phase, not too sure mate tbh) I think the cheap offer actually started in Feb but I renewed mine and mi lads in March...Must be bleedin crackers! XD