PDA

View Full Version : Lambert

poltergeist
14-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Hope this works for you.

Edit, Just tried it and it wont work... - view external link (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7MVJTDS)

bfcjon
19-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Try again in the living world?:D

champs95
20-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Hope this works for you.

Edit, Just tried it and it wont work...

:star: great post ...your best yet by far.
Worth your effort.

poltergeist
20-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Hope this works for you.

Worth your effort.[/quote]

Hi champs, my apologies for not posting to your exceptionally high standard, but ahh the hell.! we can all have a bad posting moment where things just go tit's up.

I will be residing in the Queens Hotel in your local town centre for a conference very shortly and wonder if you would care to join me for a drink, I will keep the conversation totally football, BRFC...FOREVER.

champs95
21-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Hope this works for you.

Worth your effort.[/quote]

Hi champs, my apologies for not posting to your exceptionally high standard, but ahh the hell.! we can all have a bad posting moment where things just go tit's up.

I will be residing in the Queens Hotel in your local town centre for a conference very shortly and wonder if you would care to join me for a drink, I will keep the conversation totally football, BRFC...FOREVER.[/quote]

That sounds gay.

poltergeist
24-04-2014, 10:46 AM
That is a very homophobic assumption champs,so I will take that as a no, I feel very offended that our society has cast dispersions in your mind doubting that it would be any more than a friendly chat.

champs95
24-04-2014, 12:34 PM
That is a very homophobic assumption champs,so I will take that as a no, I feel very offended that our society has cast dispersions in your mind doubting that it would be any more than a friendly chat.

that one was deffo gay ...

poltergeist
25-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Well what can i say to that.!! :blue:

You have really hurt my feeling's by your comment's.

My :heart: is broken.!!

champs95
25-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Well what can i say to that.!! :blue:

You have really hurt my feeling's by your comment's.

My :heart: is broken.!!

I'm sure there are lots of places on the internet where you can meet like minded men.

If your interested in 'keeping it in the family' then CM is the place for you.

poltergeist
26-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Woahhh right there champ's !!, Where have I ever gave you the impression I bat for the other side.
Although you are a mind of information on these matters "probably through past experience" it is not a road that I have ever wished to travel. >:( >:( >:(

XD XD XD XD XD XD