PDA

View Full Version : In perspective

bolt
15-04-2014, 08:27 AM
nipped this from OP. BCFC are 7th down on the graph, it is financially impossible for us to survive as we stand

The third graph shows the wage to turnover ratio from last season. Last season, for every AŁ1 Blues took in they paid out 95p in wages; a ratio which is absolutely unsustainable without significant investment each year which Blues have not been getting. What is alarming from a business point of view is that Blues are 15th in that table; thir**** clubs above them are paying out more in wages than they are turning over and three are paying out more than 150% of turnover in wages. Is it any wonder that a third of Championship owners are looking to sell their clubs, according to a study undertaken by BDO?

The bottom line is this: without significant investment Blues are in trouble. The club does not bring in enough money to compete in the division on its own and with declining gate revenues that is only going to get worse. Blues are utterly reliant on parachute paymen

bolt
15-04-2014, 09:08 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/xo43lv.jpg

I realise the graph is from last season ,but the problem is definately worse this season

spionkop
15-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Given that they have got almost everything else wrong it amazes me that BIHL have prevented us from going ino administration. At least at the end of this season Zigic's multi million drain on the club's finances will be off of the books.
Until then I expect nothing to happen.
I wish there were more like Gazulu and co who will get behind the players for the rest of the season instead of undermining the club at every opportunity.
Rg

bolt
15-04-2014, 04:16 PM
I have always said that we will stay up and that Clarke has done a good job with the tools in hand, what worries me Spion is will it all be to no avail regardless of our league status KRO