PDA

View Full Version : Jurgen Klopp bound for the Lane next season!!

DEVONSPUR
15-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Reports indicate Daniel Levy has sounded out Klopp to take over in the Summer as he can't tie down LVG to a contract after the World Cup.

Only snag is the A?20 million we would have to stump up as compensation for Dortmund as he's tied in until 2018!!

Ronald De Boer is also an outsider to take over the reins of the classiest club in London!

sir terence brown
15-04-2014, 02:34 PM
be a disgrace if this happens.
Tim's done a grand job.
Exactly what can Klopp offer a PL team that Time can't? Nothing.

BlackDiamond
15-04-2014, 03:28 PM
I stand corrected Sir Terence BrownStuff. You have amassed 20 posts Sir.

All of them of the same ilk and standard. Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

sir terence brown
15-04-2014, 04:14 PM
I stand corrected Sir Terence BrownStuff. You have amassed 20 posts Sir.

All of them of the same ilk and standard. Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

That's your input. Wow.
If ever a post summed up a Person. Nondescript.

You have a value in life, find it.

Tone_Loc
16-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Reports indicate Daniel Levy has sounded out Klopp to take over in the Summer as he can't tie down LVG to a contract after the World Cup.

Only snag is the A?20 million we would have to stump up as compensation for Dortmund as he's tied in until 2018!!

Ronald De Boer is also an outsider to take over the reins of the classiest club in London!
What the **** would Klopp want to come to Spurs for? He's treated as a God in a stadium that fills 75,000 every fortnight??

To leave a BIG club that plays regular Champions League football... for a "wannabe" BIG Club that's obsessed by the deluded belief that it belongs it the Champs League !!

DEVONSPUR
17-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Klopp knows that he will always be 2nd best to Bayern whereas if he comes to us he could well take us on to our rightful place in the CL and future champions then we can enter our new stadium from a position of strength!

Unlike the Spammers who would enter their new stadium (if they manage it) debt ridden, fighting a relegation battle or a promotion campaign!

In other words no change there then!

Even Sir Terence has seen the light and is now a Spud!!
he will soon be followed by Hammerwell06, Micky, Frogiron and Stevo!!
They all love it on here!
;D

DieBrummiesDie
18-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Klopp knows that he will always be 2nd best to Bayern whereas if he comes to us he could well take us on to our rightful place in the CL and future champions then we can enter our new stadium from a position of strength!

Unlike the Spammers who would enter their new stadium (if they manage it) debt ridden, fighting a relegation battle or a promotion campaign!

In other words no change there then!

Even Sir Terence has seen the light and is now a Spud!!
he will soon be followed by Hammerwell06, Micky, Frogiron and Stevo!!
They all love it on here!
;D

Don't want to piss on your chips, DS, but I think people come on here these days to laugh at your resident freak. Heartfelt thanks for having him btw. The community is truly grateful for your contribution. :D

DEVONSPUR
19-04-2014, 01:45 PM
You don't mean Sir Terence do you??

;D

Hammerman69
22-04-2014, 11:04 AM
I think Klopp just signed a 6 year contract so it would be difficult plus I believe he would be MUFC's first choice.

BlackDiamond
22-04-2014, 12:15 PM
The Hotspur's could appoint David Moyes. He is strangely available.

He comes with his own backroom staff and Ryan Giggs swears by them.

They can take a club who have had 20 years champions league participation and remove it in one season. Not many can lay claim to that feat. And to do this in just nine months, is an astonishing feat that is unlikely to be forgotten. Their collective legacy is assured.

EngNor
23-04-2014, 07:19 AM

What the **** would Klopp want to come to Spurs for? He's treated as a God in a stadium that fills 75,000 every fortnight??

To leave a BIG club that plays regular Champions League football... for a "wannabe" BIG Club that's obsessed by the deluded belief that it belongs it the Champs League !![/quote]

Where have we said that we belong in the CL? We desire it, over the last six years have been knocking on the fourth door, we have lived it once, we have had further chances to qualify, plus only missed out because the ****ing Russian`s won the ***

DEVONSPUR
23-04-2014, 05:05 PM
The Hotspur's could appoint David Moyes. He is strangely available.

He comes with his own backroom staff and Ryan Giggs swears by them.

They can take a club who have had 20 years champions league participation and remove it in one season. Not many can lay claim to that feat. And to do this in just nine months, is an astonishing feat that is unlikely to be forgotten. Their collective legacy is assured.

I think you're being a bit harsh with Moyes BD as his senior players didn't exactly help him did they?

And I'm referring to Rio and Van Persie AND that lowlife Giggs who was probably sha.gging his brother's wife again!

EngNor
23-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Klopp, be just the man to put Levy in his place.

DEVONSPUR
01-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Klopp, be just the man to put Levy in his place.

If not then his brother "clippity" might fancy it!!!!

XD XD XD

I'll get my jacket...
:blue:

BlackDiamond
01-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Have the tottenham SuperMods banned Sir Terrance or has the funster adopted yet another club.

:O

DEVONSPUR
02-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Perhaps he's re-invented himself as Kirkup 2 ??

:O :O :O