PDA

View Full Version : CRUNCH TIME

speedy100
15-04-2014, 11:22 PM
Next two weeks will decide where we end up.Will the boys have the nerve to tackle them with a real will to win,or will we face some of the lack lustre performances seen quite a few times this season.The next 5 games will not be for the faint hearted,so lets have a real desire to win.I know they can do it-----question is---do they know it?
TIME WILL TELL:s :s :s :s

LondonKillieIII
16-04-2014, 09:45 AM
I fear for us under the management of the gruesome twosome.

Losa is rumoured to be seeking a move due to their high ball tactics too.

[quote]Killie talisman Alexei Eremenko, meanwhile, is poised to quit the club in frustration after failing to get a regular game under boss Allan Johnston.

The 31-year-old fansa€™ favourite returned to Rugby Park for a second spell on a short-term deal in January, but has made just five starts.

And advisor Tomasso Angelini has told Sportsmail that Eremenko is becoming increasingly disillusioned with life in a Killie squad battling to avoid a relegation play-off.

a€˜There is a very different kind of football being played under the current manager from what there was first time around under Mixu,a€™ said Angelini.

a€˜Alexei is a higher level player. But he came back here because he had such fond memories of his time before.

a€˜The fans loved him and he saw it as a good opportunity to get his fitness back and give something back to the Kilmarnock fan

KillieKingdom
18-04-2014, 02:53 PM
[color=blue]This does not sound good at all LK and I also don't blame Eremenko for the way he feels. :blue: