PDA

View Full Version : Recent Results

kropotkin56
16-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Well, leaving aside Millwall's late equalizer against Watford, it didn't go too badly over the weekend and up to this evening. Even Barnsley beating Charlton still leaves six teams below us, all with significantly worse goal difference - so I guess the effective gap between us and the relegation zone is five points rather than four.

So do you think we can make it? I figure six points should do it - the only question is where we'll get them . . .

KRO

bluesince62
16-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Could have been a lot worse mate - I even think Barnsley's win last night was better than Charlton going above us.
It's going to be tight, squeaky bum tight.

KRO

spionkop
16-04-2014, 02:18 PM
If the supporters can turn Stan's into a cauldron from a morgue then anything is possible. This site excepted, I have never known so much negativity vented against the manager and the players.
Rg

bassman
17-04-2014, 11:45 AM
hard not to vent anger at the manager who has had a difficult job yes , but no more difficult a job than managers under the wheldon and kumar ownership and even previous to that , when clark took over he had a side that almost got promoted under hughton he managed to underperform with that side and then lost further players but still had a squad good enough to finish in the playoffs imo , this season he has pulled off some bizarre choices in both the team selection and the team formation , he has reigned over the worst home run in over 50 years , any other manager would have been kicked out by now, i'm not sure he could look you in the eye and his first choice 11 players , because i really dont believe he has a clue who they are , it may seem harsh but its a fact that he is not good enough