PDA

View Full Version : O/T Question for Crash

great_fire
16-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Took your advice and got one of those dashcams but the sucker thing keeps falling off, any tips for keeping it on, tried moisture.

Cheers

crashbang
16-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Which one of a myriad did you get?

I am sure a Man of your calibre could replace a windscreen sucker.

great_fire
16-04-2014, 05:29 PM
The one that got the most recommendations, the G1W and it is good, it's just the sucker is poor, will look on ebay for any brackets that fit.

crashbang
16-04-2014, 05:33 PM
By SWOLOCZ - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Full HD 1080P G1W 2.7" LCD Car DVR Camera Recorder G-sensor H.264 Night Vision (Electronics)
THE CAMERA STOPPED WORKING JUST AFTER FEW HOURS OF DRIVING. BATTERY DID NOT CHARGE ALSO THE WINDSCREEN MOUNT IS VERY POOR QUALITY IT KEPT FALLING OFF THE WINDOW AND CAMERA WAS NOT VERY SECURED MAKING VIDEOS SHAKING.
AFTER READING ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT THIS CAMERA I AM VERY CONFUSED AND DISSAPOINTED.

millmoormagic
16-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Took your advice and got one of those dashcams but the sucker thing keeps falling off, any tips for keeping it on, tried moisture.

Cheers

get a Romanian to rub it with his 'sticky' fingers...;D :D

great_fire
16-04-2014, 10:57 PM
By SWOLOCZ - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Full HD 1080P G1W 2.7" LCD Car DVR Camera Recorder G-sensor H.264 Night Vision (Electronics)
THE CAMERA STOPPED WORKING JUST AFTER FEW HOURS OF DRIVING. BATTERY DID NOT CHARGE ALSO THE WINDSCREEN MOUNT IS VERY POOR QUALITY IT KEPT FALLING OFF THE WINDOW AND CAMERA WAS NOT VERY SECURED MAKING VIDEOS SHAKING.
AFTER READING ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT THIS CAMERA I AM VERY CONFUSED AND DISSAPOINTED.

That person has probably not got the camera plugged into the cigarette lighter socket, the battery only lasts about 5 minutes when it's not plugged in.

Either that or he has got a cloned one with a cheaper chipset, you have to watch who you buy them from.

The camera mount is poor though the sucker thing is not deep enough at the back to get decent suction.

Play
17-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Sucker.