PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of ...' I was wrong...again'?

ouialpha
20-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Would just like to hear Lawsteelmans take on yesterdays game ;D

bheron
20-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Don't worry,you will :D

wellowell
20-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Totally agree this site is all about opinions and I accept some people are more positive than others but when you totally abuse your team before a game to the extent that you would rather spend your money elsewhere than watch their pity full performance against Celtic again even though won 2 lost 1 and now drew 1 in last 4 games at fir park you should be at least man enough to come out after game and say I was wrong wish I was their as missed a great game. I may be wrong but I think if we had lost 5 0 I'm sure he would have been on by now. As I said we are all allowed opinions but if you constantly slate the team when we lose you should give them praise when they get good result

firparkloony
20-04-2014, 10:06 AM
Totally agree this site is all about opinions and I accept some people are more positive than others but when you totally abuse your team before a game to the extent that you would rather spend your money elsewhere than watch their pity full performance against Celtic again even though won 2 lost 1 and now drew 1 in last 4 games at fir park you should be at least man enough to come out after game and say I was wrong wish I was their as missed a great game. I may be wrong but I think if we had lost 5 0 I'm sure he would have been on by now. As I said we are all allowed opinions but if you constantly slate the team when we lose you should give them praise when they get good result

Hear Hear! nuff said

steviex
20-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Cut the guy some slack , he will be on .. one thing you can say about him whether you agree with him or not is he is on come rain or shine. The ones that annoy me are the folk you never see online for weeks but the first chance there is to sink the boot into folk who express a different opinion they are on like a rat up a drain pipe.

bheron
20-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Cut the guy some slack , he will be on .. one thing you can say about him whether you agree with him or not is he is on come rain or shine. The ones that annoy me are the folk you never see online for weeks but the first chance there is to sink the boot into folk who express a different opinion they are on like a rat up a drain pipe.Good point. As well as anything else, he always drums up interest on the site. Both for and against.;D XD

allan73
20-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Honestly lets face it we all thought we would get a going over yesterday. But as we all no it doesn't always turn out the way it probably should.
We had a much weakened team and got a deserved point. 4 huge games left and yes we might bottle it but then again.

LawSteelman
20-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Would just like to hear Lawsteelmans take on yesterdays game ;D

Yes my pre match predictions turned out to be wrong, but I strongly suspect that I wasn't the only one who thought we'd be well beaten given our three previous meetings this season, the way they've been playing, the amount of goals we've been conceding and also the injuries we had yesterday.

It was a great point considering we'd just fallen behind a few minutes earlier having lead 2-0. Its obviously frustrating to throw away yet another 2-0 lead and it is undoubtedly a problem for us, but leeway can be made considering the strength Celtic have in attack. For us to come back and get the point in the fashion we did showed great character from the players, something which they have - quite rightly at times - been given criticism for failing to do in recent times.

Big Sutton really is proving to be an excellent striker for us. He quietly goes about his business but he d

wellowell
21-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Good to hear your view and yes you were certainly not the only 1 who thought we would get well beaten as I am sure most did it was just the aggressive attack on your own team that got to me as you said not going basically as we would show no effort and maybe it's just me but I can honestly say I have never missed a Motherwell home match because of that reason as I never go to a game thinking my team will not try. Yes I may come away after words as in Ibrox and new Douglas park most recently disgusted with their lack of effort but never think that before a game. We asa team need every supporter we can get and as you obviously support the team I would like every fan who can make the game to be their as many be it family,money,work whatever can't and to miss a game because you think we will roll over and lie down to a team is disappointing IMO but as we always say it's all about opinions

skippy91
21-04-2014, 10:32 AM
To use, we are going to get a thumping as an excuse not to attend Fir Park shows a lack of effort and commitment...is that not what you were accusing the players of in previous games. Well fans, like others, also have to show a great deal of commitment in these troubled financial times that all the clubs find themselves in.

firparkloony
23-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Good to hear your view and yes you were certainly not the only 1 who thought we would get well beaten as I am sure most did it was just the aggressive attack on your own team that got to me as you said not going basically as we would show no effort and maybe it's just me but I can honestly say I have never missed a Motherwell home match because of that reason as I never go to a game thinking my team will not try. Yes I may come away after words as in Ibrox and new Douglas park most recently disgusted with their lack of effort but never think that before a game. We asa team need every supporter we can get and as you obviously support the team I would like every fan who can make the game to be their as many be it family,money,work whatever can't and to miss a game because you think we will roll over and lie down to a team is disappointing IMO but as we always say it's all about opinions

Gie the guy a break, we all know what he's li